You are not connected. Please login or register

~ Nicknames ~

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:37 am

hikafuumi_shiouri

Plum
Plum
I've stuck with my HikaFuUmi the moment I've created it. And as time flew by I came up with a last name for my nickname which resulted as ShiOuRi. Hence, HikaFuUmi ShiOuRi! I also go my ShinzouNoShimo and Hikaru. Happy

27 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:13 pm

happyvampyre

Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon
I've aquired a new one: Bitch! This guy hates me now. Even though the last time I rejected him was six months ago and he was fine until now. Go figure.

28 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:57 pm

nutmegan

Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon
Yeah, one guy at school calls me "Mary Beth" now, 'cause that's what he thought my name is. Freak.

29 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:48 pm

fishfisheateat

Strawberry
Strawberry
theres a really nice song by alanis morisette called mary jane... thats what my first thought was
anyway, im listening to her right now
ok, nicknames, nicknames...
my chief nickname is Ari-Aragorn because i love lotr and it sounded so funny back in seventh grade...
still love it.
all my friends came up with lotr names: Golly Gollum, Leggy-Legolas, Gimmie Gimli and Gala-Galadriel it was great ^^
o yeah, and you people call me fishy

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

30 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:35 pm

ChainedCross

Plum
Plum
I have developed an obnoxious amount of nicknames through the years.

Real life - Messy Jessi, Gabby
Online - SI, Silver, Yash / Yashie, Nits, Fev, Fay, Giggles, Cross, Loveling, Teare-chan, Tea, Duckies, Maki, Rawrdles - dun ask x.x;;;, and there are more that I am conviently leaving out...

Most of the time people in real life just call me Jess or Jessi though lol.

31 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:51 am

baueke39

Plum
Plum
I'm don't want to put them all up but I've picked up quite a few nicknames
Most from track and cross country:
legs
bauer power
stoner ( never tell a senior that your bored of running on the road , "so let's do it in the woods" Disappointed senior's reply: "what are you a stoner?" and it stuck, much to my disappointment )

http://baueke39.deviantart.com/

32 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:56 pm

erasable

Plum
Plum
I've had nicknames. based on the labels I wear, some spin off a well-known person's name, or some unfortunate misalignment of my name.

I prefer my name as is though so I make a point to ignore anyone who tries to nickname me.

33 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:36 pm

elvenchild66

Plum
Plum
I have a ton, but I have a name that seem inclined to have nicknames: Emily (which was supposed to be my nickname for my real name, but the nurse couldn't spell it! Smile )
I have so many: Li-Li; M, Em, Emilia, Lee, Smitty, 11, terror number1, Phreak 3,. and the witch. the last one is one I hate though I have got so use to it, that I answer to it now!

34 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 am

Omochi

Plum
Plum
People usually call me 'I' or 'Eyeball'. Doesn't sound very nice in my opinion but oh well. I'm just glad that it's not anything worst.

35 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 am

pitchan

Plum
Plum
Back when I first started going online, I used to use onnarogue, but then I wanted a nickname which isn't as generic. In the end I settled for pitchan since my real name ends up as pitcha when I use the mobile T9 dictionary. I added an n to pitcha to make pitchan :P

36 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Zephyr281

Plum
Plum
My real name is too short to have any real nick names...

My online nick does get shortened and messed with a lot though. Mostly just "Zeph" but "Zeph-kitty" has happened a number of times...

37 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Tue May 18, 2010 10:04 pm

xXxDarkAngelxXx

Plum
Plum
i dont have a lot like u. and i dont have many different accounts for forums and such...
Kris, Misha, mish, little T, T, Buddy, baby ducky (dunno y my friend calls me that so i call her Mama Goose XD)

38 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Natachouette

Plum
Plum
My friends called me Natchou, Natachouette and My best friends : Hyboux which mean Owl but I don't know why >______________________<
Personally I like Natachouette from my real name Natacha so I used frequently for the forums ^_________^

39 Re: ~ Nicknames ~ on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:20 pm

yuki00214

Plum
Plum
My friends call me emo girl and my family calls me anime freak.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2