Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romeo x Juliet!

+13
itztofu
innesfree
refreshing101
Hikaru
Candi
demorial
yem
chy
tachan
ichii
clora102
twilight9503
Lnhiang
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Romeo x Juliet! Empty Romeo x Juliet! Fri May 16, 2008 12:18 pm

Lnhiang

Plum
Plum

have anyone watch this anime of romeo x juliet!. This story line basic follow the storyline in William shakespear. The different are Juliet family was murder when she was four year old. Her whole entire family and anyone helping the Caputil. Until she was the age of 14, she was to dress herself as a boy. Watch it, it very sad but also happy.

2Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Sat May 17, 2008 2:46 am

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

I've watched it! I've watched it since it came out!
The stody follows the original play, but with fantasy in it. Also, william is in it as a character too, except he's called Willy. This anime was made between Japan and Korea. By the way, Lnhiang, it's Capulet.^^

3Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Sun May 18, 2008 2:01 am

clora102

Plum
Plum

I thought this series was great and full of suspense even though we all know how romeo x juliet ends. What I like about this series is the twist and the fantasy that they incorporated so it's different and original in its own form. I admire how they portrayed juliet as a strong heroine/robin hood style and savior to the people unlike your historical damsel in distress that needs saving every time. I was also captivated by the ballroom setting and the grandeur that displayed when romeo meets juliet. It was really sweet and romantic how he chased her through town and win her heart. Both the rose and the iris are very distinguished symbols that represent the insignia of each clan. I recommend this series to anyone looking for suspense, fantasy, romance, and action.

4Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:20 pm

ichii

Plum
Plum

I really liked the anime at first, i thought the beginning and how the story progressed was really interesting... but i was expecting the ending to be different compared to the actual Shakespeare play. I hoped for the couple to be alive and happily ever after!

5Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:38 pm

tachan

Plum
Plum

I loved the art and story in the beginning. As the author was trying to tie up the loose ends though I thought the series suffered. I was really hoping for a twist with a happy ending but the end was weird...

6Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:21 am

chy

Plum
Plum

i''ve seen this anime... it's really good!! i love it and i really like the music too. it's really different to the original play but i like it. i didn't expect some turn of events where juliet's position is sort of reversed with romeo's. and the fact that tybalt is related to romeo as a half brother and not a cousin to juliet was really surprising!!
i must say willy was my favourite character!! he was really funny!

7Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:39 am

yem

Plum
Plum

I've watched it. I don't know what possessed me and allowed me to finish it all. Because the story was kinda too sappy for me.. Stressed

8Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:38 am

demorial

demorial
Plum
Plum

I've watched part of it recently I find it to be an interesting take on the original plot of Romeo and Juliet. Also I hear that it is starting to get dubbed. I don't remember which company but the article I read said that they are expecting the first DVD sometime this year.

9Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:34 pm

Candi

Candi
Plum
Plum

Oooh, is it really good?
Its been recommended to me a couple of times but I never started it.

10Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Hikaru

Hikaru
Strawberry
Strawberry

Romeo x Juliet made me cry in the end even though it's not the really Romeo and Juliette story I really like it! I really asked 'Why did Romeo and Juliet had to die Why?' I was kinda dramatic when I ask myself that Happy

http://angel015.angels@hotmail.com

11Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:51 pm

refreshing101

refreshing101
Plum
Plum

I've attempted watching this anime..I honestly don't know what happened..but anywho~~ the whole idea of it was interesting, like taking the play from shakespeare and turning it into an anime ^^. but i don't like how romeo turned out, he's just to "girly" for me. sometimes i wonder, gosh dude, can't you do anything else? XDD But I like the minor characters..like tybalt and the arrow dude...and the guys with the scar (it's been honestly too long for me to remember their names). ^^

12Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:35 pm

innesfree

innesfree
Plum
Plum

When I watched this anime in summer 2008, it really made me cried due to their pure love. I really love overall story except the part that the main characters died. I really love the OST and repeatedly hearing it.

13Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:48 pm

itztofu

itztofu
Plum
Plum

Omg I remember loving this anime :X I also remember it making me cry :'[ It's so touching~! >< I would want to go watch it again but I'd probably cry XD

14Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Leena

Plum
Plum

I cried at the end
The story was a quite different, but I like it
I really like Juliet, she was a strong character

15Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Azula

Azula
Plum
Plum

Great story.
I loved the anime.
The thing that made me love this series was the Pegasus.

http://mangatoshokan.com

16Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:35 pm

hinshihoushi

Plum
Plum

Enjoyed the anime and how they depicted everything, but just like the original story, ending sucked! I guess I will never get my wish of a different ending to this story

17Romeo x Juliet! Empty Re: Romeo x Juliet! Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 pm

thtaznshorty

Plum
Plum

I love the anime but the only thing I didn't like was the ending.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum