Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special SA anime

+16
shadowhearts
azerty1709
Hikaru
Becksterr
mikan_sandwich
maymay
ChainedCross
nutmegan
kagomilee
yunxin123
kissofparadise
etineski
chy
tachan
Dream_Lights
ichii
20 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Special SA anime Empty Special SA anime Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:24 pm

ichii

Plum
Plum

Recently, along withe Vampire Knight, the series Special A also as well came out with their very own adaption to the manga. I have watched a few episodes and i have to say that it isnt so bad compared to the manga. Of course the order and elements from the manga are changed in the anime, but you get the most part of it. I just want to know how everyone feels about the anime adaption to this series? ^^

2Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Special A? Could you tell me about it?

3Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:37 pm

tachan

Plum
Plum

Here's the info from ANN:

Special SA anime A8769-7

Genres: comedy, drama, romance
Plot Summary: Hikari Hanazono, the main character, has always been second to Kei Takishima. While Hikari considers Kei a rival and somewhat of a friend, Kei loves Hikari. Everyone knows this, but she is too dense to notice. Their wrestling loving fathers first introduced them to one another when they were 6 years old. Assuming that she was the best in wrestling, young Hikari challenged Kei to a wrestling match only to be thoroughly defeated by him. Ever since that fateful incident, Hikari swore to beat Kei in school grades, a sporting event - anything. To do this she has enrolled in the same school as Kei since elementary. Now she attends Hakusenkan, an ultra elite school, that costs her carpenter father a lot of money. Hikari and Kei are the top two students in the school, with Kei holding firmly to that number one position.

4Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:23 am

chy

Plum
Plum

i'm reading the manga as well as watching the anime. it's quite funny. though hikari sort of annoy me sometimes with her denseness but she and kei are really funny. the couple i like the best is tadashi and akira... they are really funny when they are together. overall, it is a really sweet anime/manga and the characters are really cute!

5Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:04 am

etineski

Plum
Plum

hehehh my favorite as usuall.. i think it goes on with the manga story..hehhe its really funny! betta u guys watch it for fun!

6Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:49 pm

kissofparadise

kissofparadise
Plum
Plum

Love ove love!!

For once, I actually get to see the GUY fall in love with the GIRL and not the other way around. YAY

7Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:37 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

i love special A the manga is nicer than the anime but both are funny

8Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

It is so funny, i almost fell out of my chair once from laughing too hard

9Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:52 am

kagomilee

Plum
Plum

It is so difficult to see the SA anime and manga at the same time but seriously it was very very hilarious and I simply love the opening song of SA

10Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:42 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

O.O There's an anime??? I really like this series! It's so funny to see Kei interact with Hikari, even though he does act like a robot sometimes!

11Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:31 am

etineski

Plum
Plum

hehheh favorite..its fun toread and watch the anime..hikari and kei looks good and JUN and megumi heheh wif all of em..I just dont like FINN

12Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:22 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

There is only 26 episodes. and i don't really like the ending very much. how about other\s?

13Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:23 pm

ChainedCross

Plum
Plum

I have only read..two? of the manga, but the anime turned out pretty cute..even though their legs seemed abnormally long, but that is okay. The only bad part is, at the time I did not have speakers so I did not actually get a chance to hear Megumi sing, so I was a little disappointed at myself about that.

14Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:32 am

maymay

Plum
Plum

I like the anime but I feel that it was too short. I wish they would have second season.

15Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:04 am

mikan_sandwich

Plum
Plum

The story was ok, but it was not good enough for me, the manga was fine up to Volume 2, but after that it was just going in circles. Im sorry to be honest but its not good enough for me.

16Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:36 am

Becksterr

Plum
Plum

I like the manga alot better. they make Kei seem all.....weird and dramatic in it. I watched up to episode 9 and then stopped. maybe I'll continue if I have more time.

17Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Hikaru

Hikaru
Strawberry
Strawberry

I don't like the anime! the manga was much better than the anime! the drawing of them was like they are sticks and very skinny!
Sad I was really disappointed when I saw the drawings Disappointed

http://angel015.angels@hotmail.com

18Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:51 am

azerty1709

Plum
Plum

i like the anime this is very funnny to see it

19Special SA anime Empty RE: Special SA Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:48 am

shadowhearts

Plum
Plum

Well, if I hadn't read the manga I would be just crazy for the anime. Now I'm a bit disappointed, because the manga is better-way better!!

20Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:52 pm

alluringfirefly

Plum
Plum

I read the manga of it first and it took me a while. Right after I finished reading the last chapter, I had to watch the anime. I didn't really like the anime as much as the manga. I guess it would be similar to a book and a movie of a book. The manga just had more, so it probably ruined the anime for me.

21Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 am

lily_kitty15

Plum
Plum

not that garet i mean there bodies that is all of them have like very skinny legs
and arms wats with that o.0
plus wat hell jumping using so many of those things stacked up....
plus being able to jump from 1 building to another wat on earth is wrong with this anime
i know anything can happen in an anime but only with they have special abilities
these kids are only smart not superhuman that they can fly and jump on buildings.

im not sure why i even finished this anime, then again i guess its become a habit as long has it doesn't
have blood and killing i'll finish it even if it doesn't make since.

22Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:14 am

dreamstar0619

dreamstar0619
Plum
Plum

i've watch the anime, the ending end in such a rush... that sucksSpecial SA anime 986947 now i m gonna go n read the manga, but its soo long, dont know if i can finish it all w/o getting bored then stop...

23Special SA anime Empty Re: Special SA anime Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:18 am

VBRose3195

VBRose3195
Plum
Plum

im so sad that the anime just ended Sad the manga and anime was just too cute, i still rewatch/reread it since its soo cute Disappointed why must all good things come to an end?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum