Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's kind hobbys do you have?

+128
zanyduke
xHeavenSentx
yu-chan
comicallycat
Manga4eve
alexandria tale
Creatoire
milk_honey
lildevilgirl24
Noctule
ebz
imeekimiee
mrsamct
Hằng_Nga19924
stupidammy
tkdluv
Azula
soysuva
saikyi
sin010
always_smile
IceTea
olinatasha
ShadowMax
vietgurlz
LightDreamer
Labellelle
teddyburr
aline
monkey58123
bluemoon_2701
Natachouette
Tora-san
amaria1111
CrystalC86
Cerestial
lonelyduchess
Shi-koi
loravic
suslop82
Lovey-Dovey
sweet228jb
iAoi
souske411
mangakit
tamara525
nyanya
shimon
Farewell
itztofu
hanalee
3ien
LazyChibi
Ryuen
Omochi
elvenchild66
erasable
Mint Cookie
LadyBurningRose
Tesan
Hikaru
nkaujlig
Becksterr
mikan_sandwich
Lilith
B-yun
ChainedCross
mei
steelangel123
Habanera
yuanna
kissofparadise
luluchan
yunxin123
avenia
redtiger08
orchidpearl
nousernameyet
nutmegan
poochigo
lov3lyoc34n
Platina
etineski
zhengcano
demorial
rainajames
Ayumi
WingedAng3l
clora102
KiKi_burgers
Lnhiang
crazanimej
blabberwocky
icy_cold
Vilya
mikariangel
kujika
Mizuki040
Rosalia
shinjou
hikari1619
StarlightDreams
oxmemexo
yuna37
darkang3l
meropi
sharpie
lleufer
Gogo
moonlit_rose
twilight9503
AnimeFan2133
sounchy
kiwi99z
cracken
Slicre
scribblezo8
dreamcatcherHR
nanapie
happyvampyre
honeyflash
SarStarDrusk03
redrosetmc
saneta
joysan
ghost305
lovemikanxnatsume
132 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 5:20 pm

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

Well i'm a computer addict i study industrial information i'm a llittle bit addicted with the internet and forums generally !!! But i also enjoy movies and i love swimming !!!

27What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 5:37 pm

darkang3l

Plum
Plum

I love reading books and Manga, drawing, photography; watching movies, dramas, and anime. I like playing badminton and going rollerblading too. and as you can see using the computer!! :P

28What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 6:49 pm

yuna37

yuna37
Plum
Plum

Like most here, my main hobby is reading manga/manhwa/manhua (I love them all, hehe!)
But I also like horseback riding, cooking, singing, driving fancy cars and watching romantic movies.

29What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 8:41 pm

oxmemexo

oxmemexo

i like to draw, read, write, sing, play my viola, read manga and watch animes. I think that's what i do most of my life ^_^

http://vanilla.weebly.com

30What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 8:58 pm

StarlightDreams

StarlightDreams
Plum
Plum

I have a lot of hobbies. I read manga/manhwa/mangau. And I like to watch anime and drama. I can say that I am an Internet addict, who isn't nowadays. I love sports, like soccer and tennis. I like to listen to music. I like to be in competitions, either academic, or graphics(like banners).

31What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 9:30 pm

hikari1619

hikari1619
Plum
Plum

i like to read mangas, manhuas, manhwas, and western. i also like to sleep and eat alot. i'm actually an otaku oh japanese culture and i like to find alot of stuff about their culture. i also like to find out about other cultures besides japan. i think its really fun and i also like learning their country's language too.

32What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 11:11 pm

shinjou

Pineapple
Pineapple

reading manga, playing super mario bros on nintendo ds, facebook, downloading mangas, watching tv series (CSI, House M.D., Life, Chuck), sleep around at hime...

33What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon May 12, 2008 1:46 am

Rosalia

Rosalia
Plum
Plum

umm let's se. tennis, swimming, reading mangas and books, watching telenovelas, dramas, animes and movies, graphic making, needleworks, garden work, painting, bowling, volleyball, skating, football (though not so often), ... i'm a busy woman

Last edited by Rosalia on Tue May 19, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

34What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon May 12, 2008 5:48 am

Mizuki040

Plum
Plum

I like everything related to the sea. Other than that there's walking, cinema, reading, cooking.

35What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon May 12, 2008 8:45 am

kujika

kujika
Plum
Plum

I'm your typical bookworm and sit-in-the-house gal.
Therefore reading (manga, fantasy books, all kind of books...), sometimes jogging, I also used to make web sites (I've done a DN Angel and a Full Moon wo Sagashite webpage).

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

36What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon May 12, 2008 5:14 pm

mikariangel

mikariangel
Pineapple
Pineapple

same here... xD

okay, my hobbies

Manga, Reading, Anime, Dramas, Going on Forums, Surfing the net, chatting with friends, going outdoors, traveling, etc

37What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Tue May 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

I love reading whether it's a book or online, if I don't have a book in front of me I just don't feel right. I also paint and sketch a lot.

38What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed May 14, 2008 9:53 pm

icy_cold

Plum
Plum

My hobbies are skatebording, hanging out with friends, listening to variety of music and swimming.

39What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Thu May 15, 2008 1:07 am

blabberwocky

Plum
Plum

I like reading books, manga, watching anime, surfing the net, having fun with my friends and playing hellgate

40What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Thu May 15, 2008 6:36 pm

mikariangel

mikariangel
Pineapple
Pineapple

what's hellgate??? a video game?????

41What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 16, 2008 11:06 am

crazanimej

hohoho...my hobbies...
i like to read, watch nice movies, anime, sleep
hmmm...i should get involved in more stuff it seems. :lol:

42What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 16, 2008 12:24 pm

Lnhiang

Plum
Plum

I like to read, and sometime take nap. I like to play game, soccer is the favorite and sometime play card game with my sibling.

43What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 16, 2008 12:50 pm

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

i like reading and watching manga. I'm also a fencer and love lisening to music and hanging out with friends. :star:

44What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 18, 2008 1:42 am

clora102

Plum
Plum

I like drawing, knitting, dining with friends, and reading mangas. I'm not much of a sports person, but I do enjoy the outdoors such as water rapids, camping, and cherry picking. :)

45What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 23, 2008 6:48 am

blabberwocky

Plum
Plum

yes hellgates a pc game heres a link to its page Hellgate London HP

46What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 23, 2008 8:21 am

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

reading manga, watching anime, talking with friends, eat, sleep, draw
and a new one ----- cosplaying! it's awsome ^^

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

47What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed May 28, 2008 11:25 am

Ayumi

Plum
Plum

i think you guys can guess it already XD

no 1 on my list is PROCRASTINATION ^^
followed by daydreaming of hot bishie
and goes on like below

3) reading manga n books
4) surfing the net
5) sleeping like a dead man XDD
6) doing some random stuff.

that is all about my hobby.

48What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed May 28, 2008 3:12 pm

rainajames

rainajames
Plum
Plum

Reading...always reading :).

Manga, Anime, and movies too!

49What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:48 pm

demorial

demorial
Plum
Plum

Hobbies?
Well um I like to read...a lot. And I also sing, build crap such as tables, listen to music, play guitar hero. Stuff like that. I used to do thigs such as play soccor, DDR and Figure skate but I kinda sprained my ankle too many times for comfort.

Oh! I love to cook. I'll make cheesecake or anything that sounds interesting just because its fun.
P.S. frying bean sprouts in teriyaki is really good it sounds bad but is really delicious.

50What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:37 pm

sharpie

Plum
Plum

My hobbies include:

sleeping, eating, reading manga and manhwa, watching movies and dramas, sketching, art, final fantasy, and doing nothing :P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum