Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's kind hobbys do you have?

+128
zanyduke
xHeavenSentx
yu-chan
comicallycat
Manga4eve
alexandria tale
Creatoire
milk_honey
lildevilgirl24
Noctule
ebz
imeekimiee
mrsamct
Hằng_Nga19924
stupidammy
tkdluv
Azula
soysuva
saikyi
sin010
always_smile
IceTea
olinatasha
ShadowMax
vietgurlz
LightDreamer
Labellelle
teddyburr
aline
monkey58123
bluemoon_2701
Natachouette
Tora-san
amaria1111
CrystalC86
Cerestial
lonelyduchess
Shi-koi
loravic
suslop82
Lovey-Dovey
sweet228jb
iAoi
souske411
mangakit
tamara525
nyanya
shimon
Farewell
itztofu
hanalee
3ien
LazyChibi
Ryuen
Omochi
elvenchild66
erasable
Mint Cookie
LadyBurningRose
Tesan
Hikaru
nkaujlig
Becksterr
mikan_sandwich
Lilith
B-yun
ChainedCross
mei
steelangel123
Habanera
yuanna
kissofparadise
luluchan
yunxin123
avenia
redtiger08
orchidpearl
nousernameyet
nutmegan
poochigo
lov3lyoc34n
Platina
etineski
zhengcano
demorial
rainajames
Ayumi
WingedAng3l
clora102
KiKi_burgers
Lnhiang
crazanimej
blabberwocky
icy_cold
Vilya
mikariangel
kujika
Mizuki040
Rosalia
shinjou
hikari1619
StarlightDreams
oxmemexo
yuna37
darkang3l
meropi
sharpie
lleufer
Gogo
moonlit_rose
twilight9503
AnimeFan2133
sounchy
kiwi99z
cracken
Slicre
scribblezo8
dreamcatcherHR
nanapie
happyvampyre
honeyflash
SarStarDrusk03
redrosetmc
saneta
joysan
ghost305
lovemikanxnatsume
132 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Hikaru

Hikaru
Strawberry
Strawberry

For me. My hobbies are playing games, reading manga, playing out door games, or when sometimes I'm bored in my class I prank people and get punish for it!
But it's ok cause I had a lot of fun playing in class Smile

http://angel015.angels@hotmail.com

77What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:07 pm

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

mee? photoshoping and computer and annoying lena for life yep

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

78What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:44 am

Tesan

Plum
Plum

Well I Don't Have so Many Hobbies but i geuss it's enough for Me to Live On Shock

Manga ( Noooo Way! x) )
Movies (Espically those that are like School Life & Romance)
Doramas'
Writing too (But i Haven't really Gotten Far with It)
Drawing & Painting
Designing Clothes (But as far as Sewing goes...NO)
Day Dreaming (I'm Not even joking there, something's are so much beautiful that way)
Listening to Music (Except for things like Classic Music D: Now-a-days Music)
Making Amv's, Dmv's & Disney mv's (Hope to do a music video as a school project to Excited )
Sleeping (I love it cause It's so warm and comfy)
Trying to Sew(, but I'm really really Bad at It)

That's All, I Just Love Being Creative so Smile

79What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:10 am

LadyBurningRose

LadyBurningRose
Plum
Plum

I used to have LOTS of hobbies and can't remember how to do anything now! In girl scouts, I leared how to knit, embroider, make acrylic and wire flowers, quilt, and make a small purse. Now I can't make anything!

80What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty I started knitting Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:21 pm

LadyBurningRose

LadyBurningRose
Plum
Plum

The question got me wondering, so I bought all the stuff for knitting.  I totally messed it up, couldn't cast on right, even with a video, and wound up putting it all on the knitting needle backwards, meaning I have to pull it all out again.  Noooooo!

81What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:55 am

Mint Cookie

Mint Cookie
Plum
Plum

hmm....
I like reading, drawing(just sketch, no luck with paint so far.)my laptop,badminton, soft-ball but I reallky loved singing,(I am busy with a musical currently)and spending half an hour enjoy a piece of baked cheese cake...yum...

82What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:39 pm

erasable

Plum
Plum

Hobby? I likes picking outfits based on what I have in my closet(s). I love labels. I love coordinating shirts/dresses/shoes/shorts/skirts. It's my favorite hobby. In freshman year I was well know for being stylish, and for rarely wearing the same outfit more than once a month. um. yeah. Now I just wear whatever b/c I'm too sleep deprived to care. And my classmates are too sleep deprived to notice anyway.

83What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:35 pm

elvenchild66

Plum
Plum

Hobbies?!? I remember this concept. I had it pre college.
I read, I sleep (its considered nonessential so its a hobby, study/educate others on Asian culture in America, study Japanese, and occasional when I am not sick of doing it because of work I do digital photo restoration (the same thing as 'cleaning' scans but on actual film.
Though when I have time the first three are what I have time for.

84What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:52 am

Omochi

Omochi
Plum
Plum

I love dancing. I suck at it but I'm not going to compete in anything anytime soon. I love reading too. You'll usually find me with a book in my bag. I always have music around me too. I used to draw a lot, but I haven't had any inspiration or motivation to draw in a long time. Other than that, I obviously read manga, lots of manga. Sometimes I play MMORPGS too.

I remember in high school, I used to have a crapload of hobbies. I wonder what happened to them all. Now I feel fairly boring.

85What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Plum
Plum

I like debating, reading, playing the violin and building models

86What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Ryuen

Ryuen
Plum
Plum

Hmm, I must say that if you are here, it about manga... So maybe one of my hobby is reading manga ? ^_^ But I like sport too, watching it is boring, but playing is not so bad. I like to write story too and making game ! I like anime and playing game too, etc ..­.

87What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 pm

LazyChibi

LazyChibi
Plum
Plum

I love to cook and to go on long walks

88What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 pm

3ien

Plum
Plum

Ooh hobbies, i like reading, art, netball and procrastinating What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 640761

89What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:34 pm

hanalee

Plum
Plum

hobbies?
i like drawing, watching anime, and of course sleeping What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 640761
also playing video game too

90What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:06 pm

itztofu

itztofu
Plum
Plum

Haha, definitely playing MMORPG's, reading books and manga, and watching dramas

91What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Farewell

Farewell

I like horse riding, playing volleyball, drawing, skating, swimming, reading manga of course, photographing and playing with my pets ^^

92What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:00 am

shimon

shimon
Plum
Plum

I like reading manga, surfing the net, reading novels, drawing, can do some decent cooking too...

93What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:02 pm

nyanya

nyanya
Plum
Plum

I love reading mangas xD it's probably my life with drawing and dancing.
I can't forget there's also sleeping cuddled up in my bed ^^

94What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:45 pm

tamara525

Plum
Plum

I'm kind of a loner so I do a lot of stuff like reading, watching tv serkies, listenning to music....
Btw, reading tops it all XD

95What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:52 pm

mangakit

Plum
Plum

Guess my main hobby is reading 'cos I never get tired of it. There's fiction, manga and manhwa. Another passion would be travelling.

96What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 pm

souske411

Plum
Plum

manga, old video games, and magic the gathering are my hobbies. i don't get out much for anything except cards

97What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:39 pm

iAoi

iAoi
Plum
Plum

Haha, I love how the first thing everybody says is how the read manga. xD;

BUT ANYWAYS,
hobbies..Well, I sew. o__o; I have an internship with a dress shop and that takes up a lot of my time, but otherwise I read, and play a lot of videogames. Annnd, I neglect homework. Yes, that is my favorite hobby. :D

98What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 pm

sweet228jb

i love to read manga and watch dramas

99What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Lovey-Dovey

Plum
Plum

I am not sporty person, but I love dancing,basketball(even if I am not tall) and I Love reading Manga than books(but I like reading books, too Smile ), listening the music,watching anime,movies,Asian dramas and hang out with my closest friens. Yeah Love

100What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:12 am

suslop82

Plum
Plum

my hobbies include: reading manga! and discovering new music lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum