Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boyfriends

+7
mikan_sandwich
Candi
happyvampyre
fishfisheateat
nutmegan
hikafuumi_shiouri
aznmelon
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boyfriends Empty Boyfriends Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:28 pm

aznmelon

Plum
Plum

Hi. I'm not sure if this is suppose to be here but. If you have a boyfriend how would you dump him? I think i might use the "I think of you more of a friend. I'm sorry that I made you think otherwise" or something like that.

2Boyfriends Empty Re: Boyfriends Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:44 am

hikafuumi_shiouri

Plum
Plum

If I were you I'd tell him the truth as to why you'd want to break up! If you've decided it's what you want to do then the least you can do is tell him the truth and let him know straight out in consideration to his feelings.

3Boyfriends Empty Re: Boyfriends Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:25 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I wouldn't even be that nice...I'd bascially go up to him and tell him that it's over. Why think of an excuse if you're just gonna break up anyway?

4Boyfriends Empty Re: Boyfriends Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:02 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

well break it to him nicely you dont want him to be sad.

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

5Boyfriends Empty Re: Boyfriends Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:10 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I have never had to break up with someone. I just reject them the moment they ask me out... Current count: 6 times. 12 if you count that one guy for all the times he has asked me out and the wierdos that keep hiting on me.

But if you're going to break up with him, and you still want to be friends, just say that you don't have romantic feelings for him anymore, but you think that you would be better off as friends.

6Boyfriends Empty Re: Boyfriends Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:36 pm

Candi

Candi
Plum
Plum

Haha, it depends I guess xD
To be nice, I'd say something overused yet effective like,
"We used to have so much fun as friends and I want to go back to that way."
xD

7Boyfriends Empty Re: Boyfriends Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:42 am

mikan_sandwich

Plum
Plum

I'd tell him, "I like you, but as a friend, nothing more than that, sorry", Straight and forward! ^^" If I start dating someone i really dont like, i feel disgusted when im around them,,, ewwww..... date people you dont actually like, that feels really disgusting.. for me.

8Boyfriends Empty Re: Boyfriends Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Hikaru

Hikaru
Strawberry
Strawberry

Well for me I haven't broke up with my bf .. if i would, I would say "Since the begging I've always like you and it hurts so much to do this but let's break up" of course if he really loves me and asked "Why?" I would say "its because I found someone more special the you" Shock heheh xD

http://angel015.angels@hotmail.com

9Boyfriends Empty Re: Boyfriends Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

isn't it abit harsh saying i found someone more special than you if you said that? I would say could we take a break from each other?

10Boyfriends Empty Re: Boyfriends Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:43 pm

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

me? Well if i dont see him ALOT
Ill just ignore him and say ill go on the dates with
him and ditch him so he knows that im NOT the girl for him

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

11Boyfriends Empty Re: Boyfriends Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

Oh, if this helps anyone here's what I said to my ex.

"Look I'm sorry but I feel that our relationship just isn't working out this way. I also feel that we are being pressured to much by everyone else. (the previous line may or may not be needed) So I feel that we should break up."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum