Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How the person above will die >:3

+3
nutmegan
WingedAng3l
Lilith
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1How the person above will die >:3 Empty How the person above will die >:3 Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

This is a game I found on other forums and I thought it would be fun. Basically you come up with ways that the person above you will die.

It can be fictional, random, ect. example:

The person above me will die from a heart attack. *uses Death Note*

so have at it!

2How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:23 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

the person above me will die because of an earthquck MWAHAHAHA

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

3How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:39 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

The person above will die from not giving me anything to proofread.

4How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:40 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

the person above me will die from not telling me to give her work until now
XD

5How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:42 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

The person above should've just forced something on me. I mean...c'mon. I have almost 3150 posts and I've done nothing to contribute. Seriously...

6How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:52 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

tbe person will die from me squishing her against a wall

7How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

The person above me will also die because I need something to practice editing on! and also from a tsunami crushing her house while she's on here.

8How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:00 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

the girl above will die from a rock felling from the sky
also she will get something to practice on if she email/pm/im me~

9How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

Gah! is crushed by rock.

you'll die from having your computer dying and from going through withdrawls

10How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:24 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Well you'll contract some horrible illness that makes you hallucinate that you're in a room full of a zillion people on a zillion computers and they're all editing, and no one will get out of their seat to let you try and then when you finally find a free seat you can't edit because there is no photoshop or gimp and then when you try to download gimp the computer crashes and then everyone's out of their seats, glaring at YOU because that was the mainframe and all their pretty work is ruined and then they try to kill you except it's a hallucination so you can't die so then you wake from your hallucination coma/trip thing to find that you're going to die from lack of oxygen and you can't move anything but your eyes for a hundred years because your friends and their children and their children and their childen all want you to live. And then someone tripsd over the cord keeping you alive but they try to fix it, except they stuck in the wrong part, and they stuck in an artery so you get oxygen pumping through your system and then you die from your arteries popping.

11How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:24 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

... how long did it take you to come up with this?

You'll die from eating bad meat and have a worm tunnel into your brain stem! (It actually can happen I saw a video on it and it was very disgusting)

12How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:13 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Ewie.

That thingt above ^^? In less than like, five minutes. I type really fast...

You shall die from garroting!!

13How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

You shall die from laughing too hard and choking on a peice of candy

14How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:19 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

That's a sad way to die Sad

You shall die from cursing me!! Muhaha

15How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

What's a really sad way to die is to be walking along and then a coconut randomly falls on your head and kills you. (more people die from this than shark attacks, sad but true)
and that's how you'll die

16How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

You'll die from a shark attack then.

17How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

Then you'll die in your sleep because you'll trip on a rock and then fall backward and hit the base of your skull on the sidewalk crushing your brain stem.

18How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:24 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Um, wasn't that all a dream so I just wake up??

You'll die from not making any sense.

19How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:44 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

You'll die from not understanding my logic and from a monkey attack.

20How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:42 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

you will die for not working mwahahaha

21How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Hikaru

Hikaru
Strawberry
Strawberry

you'll die for not giving me the script Excited and over working xD

http://angel015.angels@hotmail.com

22How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:17 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

You'll die from lack of moving up to watermelon status. (Like me. Be prepared to camp out at being a lime for the rest of your life)

23How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:39 am

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

Yeah being a lime is a lot like being in purgatory you don't move up but you don't move down.

You'll die from scurvy even though you're a lime.

24How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

You'll die from getting lost in the Bermuda Triangle because I was our ships navigator and I just died from scurvy nya.

25How the person above will die >:3 Empty Re: How the person above will die >:3 Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:29 am

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

You'll die because you'll barely be alive from scurvy but we'll mistake you for being dead and we'll throw you to the sharks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum