You are not connected. Please login or register

guiz : what type of mythical creature are you?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

scribblezo8

Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

You are a Good Fairy! sparkly little flying fairy wings and all!!

Take this quiz !

yay im a fairy
And a good one too^^

Last edited by scribblezo8 on Sun May 11, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

twilight9503

Lime
Lime
The page doesn't work for me! waaaaa , it says error.
*crazy clicks*

joysan

Plum
Plum
Welll is dificult to say.... i think ...venus....jajajajajajaj :D

moonlit_rose

Pineapple
Pineapple
twilight9503 wrote:The page doesn't work for me! waaaaa , it says error.
*crazy clicks*

don't worry. it says error for me too :(

sounchy

Plum
Plum
Me neither, I didn't find the test, but I made two other tests, with the same question "what is your…" and it was a fairy^^and a serpent (but a very big one, like a dragon)… they even said that i was the ignorant type -_- "You are a Sea Serpent. Water,WATer,WATER everything is based on anything involving liquids. You love animals and freinds but kick a$$ in fights. You are also ignorant."

scribblezo8

Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon
Well i fixed it~ :P

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

Gene

Plum
Plum
I'm a great mighty centaur :D
Strong and confident, you kill your enemies with ease, and protect the one's you love. Your favorite weapon is a bow and arrow. Though you may not be the prettiest thing, your kindness towards your friends and family make you beautiful on the inside.

Mizuzaki

Plum
Plum
I'm a Dragon :3

sharpie

Plum
Plum
YOU ARE A MERMAID
Carefree and happy, you hardly care about what happens around you as long as you have fun. You do not know when you die, but you hope it won't be for a while. Keep on living, and live it out to the fullest!

haha I'm a mermaid! I love mermaids so this suits me very well, I think. My favourite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid, so yeah perfect

darkang3l

Plum
Plum
YOU ARE A DRAGON
Deep inside you glows a red fire. Courageous, strong, and free, you won't let anyone tame you. You are a free soul, flying wherever your wings may take you...

I'm a dragon. yay! :D

saneta

Plum
Plum
the pics are soo cute. I'm an angel btw.

YOU ARE AN ANGEL
War, poverty, death... they are all thing you destest. You don't belive in weapons, and try to stop all hate. You follow the path of peace, and pray...

hikari1619

Plum
Plum

i am a dragon.
Deep inside you glows a red fire. Courageous, strong, and free, you won't let anyone tame you. You are a free soul, flying wherever your wings may take you...

StarlightDreams

Plum
Plum
YOU ARE A DARK FAIRY
Though you may not be completly evil, evil does swim through your heart. You could care less on asking silly questions, or protcecting others. The only one you must worry about... is yourself. You're a lone wolf...

Aw, I didn't want that. I do care about others, but I do kind of like to work by myself sometimes because some people don't do their fair share of work. But I'm not completely evil! Yay!

Rosalia

Plum
Plum
YOU ARE AN ANGEL
War, poverty, death... they are all thing you destest. You don't belive in weapons, and try to stop all hate. You follow the path of peace, and pray...

Why the hell did I get this :shock:

Last edited by Rosalia on Tue May 19, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mizuki040

Plum
Plum
YOU ARE A MERMAID
Carefree and happy, you hardly care about what happens around you as long as you have fun. You do not know when you die, but you hope it won't be for a while. Keep on living, and live it out to the fullest!

kujika

Plum
Plum
YOU ARE A LIGHT PIXY
You have a short life-span, but you use all of it to the maximum. You care about the earth, and love to watch it bloom. Nothing would make your gentle heart happier than to see Earth healed and beautiful again.

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

meropi

Plum
Plum
YOU ARE A DARK FAIRY
Though you may not be completly evil, evil does swim through your heart. You could care less on asking silly questions, or protcecting others. The only one you must worry about... is yourself. You're a lone wolf...

Ok i think it suits me !!!! i like it

happyvampyre

Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon
YOU ARE A DEMON
You sold your soul to he devil just to obtain imortality. You love watching people die, especially by your hands. Children die by your hand, and their screams of pain are you music...

... I don't know whether I'm offended or happy

lovemikanxnatsume

Pineapple
Pineapple
YOU ARE A DRAGON

blabberwocky

Plum
Plum
damn it, always thought id be something more like a sphinx

YOU ARE A CENTAUR
Strong and confident, you kill your enemies with ease, and protect the one's you love. Your favorite weapon is a bow and arrow. Though you may not be the prettiest thing, your kindness towards your friends and family make you beutiful on the inside.

twilight9503

Lime
Lime
You fixed it? Let's see me........hm.....

2 mins later:

OOoooh......I'm a dragon. Deep inside you glows a red fire. Courageous, strong, and free, you won't let anyone tame you. You are a free soul, flying wherever your wings may take you...
I'm the same as lovemikanxnatsume! cool.

i am made up of 1/2 girl 1/2 guy
I will do what ever Ena say *bows*
Koreans are Kuddly!!
Vampyre's forever!
I kowtow to Bunnies
I wish I was taller...
I did all that work for another one!!
I am the Jesus of this thread! I ressurected it!!!

WingedAng3l

Lime
Lime
hm this is weird.......... i got the answer i was least expecting

YOU ARE A LIGHT PIXY
You have a short life-span, but you use all of it to the maximum. You care about the earth, and love to watch it bloom. Nothing would make your gentle heart happier than to see Earth healed and beautiful again.

*hello!!!!!!!!!* are you kidding, me? gentle?
(shivers)

Ayumi

Plum
Plum
YOU ARE A DRAGON

i'm a what?? O.O

AnimeFan2133

Plum
Plum
YOU ARE AN ANGEL

JJ

Plum
Plum
My Results:

YOU ARE A GRIFFIN
Beautiful and gracefil, you rule the skys. But you can also be too full of yourself and that leads you into some trouble. But your strength will help you out, and will continue helping...

But sadly no image.

http://www.redmadness.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum