45% 45% [ 14 ]
55% 55% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto on Thu May 06, 2010 3:08 pm

aapmens

Plum
Plum
wel if we are looking at the most reacent chapters its bleach for sure realy wana see ichigo transform again :D

27 Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 am

janelleski

Plum
Plum
wow bleach is leading!

if i am to answer this poll about 3 years ago, my answer will definitely be bleach. unfortunately, i answered this now and my answer is naruto. because the plot is far more interesting than the other. moreover, i definitely am not buying the randomness bleach is showing in it's current plot.

28 Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 pm

SiDE

Plum
Plum
I'm more of a Naruto fan cause the Anime is true to the Manga story like compared to Bleach especially the fillers...

29 Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:35 am

urfuwastar

Plum
Plum
Both have a good thing about it..... it have a total complete different genre in term of storyline.... but i voted for Naruto.... it's more complex, involved and credit to every characters unlike Bleach.... Ichigo defeat all the strongest rivals when other characters couldn't defeat them... that's bull.... storyline---> Naruto have better explanation and it makes sense unlike Bleach.... some human characters just get their power out of nowhere :like Inoue....:

30 Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 am

yuki00214

Plum
Plum
I like Naruto more because I think that Bleach is stupid. Also because I think Sasuke and Itachi are hot and there are no hot guys in bleach so yea.....

31 Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Azula

Plum
Plum
Naruto or Naruto Shippuden is better than Bleach.
Bleach's fillers are even consistant with the story.
The fillers make it obvious to the viewers that it is on a different storyline.
Naruto fillers follow a narrow story line whether it be from the manga or from extra stretched out stuff.

I think Naruto Shippuden makes fillers believable to a sense that it goes hand in hand with the manga.

As for Bleach, the way they ended the Azien Arc was too low quality. I thought they would have made it look better as opposed to the manga. The manga ended the arc better than the anime. The manga allows readers to put their own ferocious imagination to the story, the anime just decreases the intensity of the true action.

The only thing that I would think that makes Bleach better than Naruto, is the opening/ending music choices. Other than that, Naruto & Naruto Shippiden rocks sooo much.

http://mangatoshokan.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum