Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

July 18th -------------- REBIRTH!

+8
foreverfree
ayme
triny
kleio
nerdymanga
KrimzonStriker
WingedAng3l
amytsu
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:00 pm

amytsu

amytsu
Strawberry
Strawberry

Hey guys! Amy here.
So, we're supposed to be closed, but..we couldn't stay away for too long!
Lena and I have some time to do scans, so rejoice.(:

It's also come to our attention that other scan groups have taken some of our projects,
so I suppose we'll be dropping those. Some have been kind, but others, not so much.
Here's part of the message that one soul has sent.

"I'm wondering could I have the raws for There Will Be An Angel To Love You Instead Of Me.
    I found raws for it on BishieHaven are those your raws or just raws BishieHaven have found or scanned.
    I don't think those raws are yours I think because their really low quality and unreadable at parts and have a big watermark in the middle "www.iieye.com""

Please, if you're asking for something, never accuse people of stealing. That's just straight out wrong.
And if you weren't trying to, don't give off that feeling. Words can easily be misunderstood.
BUT HEY! Thanks for the emails. You've motivated us to make a comeback!~♥

OHKAY~!! On a happier note, we've picked up some new projects:
  • Frog Princess
  • Beauty Under the Moonlight

We've released the first chapter of Frog Princess, and the second one is soon to come out.
Make sure you have 5 non-spam posts before downloading it.

As the last note, Lena's going back to China, so look forward to what she brings home!

http://amytsu.deviantart.com

2July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:04 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

Smile

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
We are back >:D

Also to draw attention to the points Amy has stated.
Please don't judge or accuse without proofs.
God I was pissed when I saw that =w=!!!!
If you were me, would you give your raws to someone who said that to you?
Probably not.

Although it did motivated me to go back and start working (Im not entirely sure how the 2 related but thats how it ended up to be)

We are releasing again everyone~ remember to give a BIG thanks to Amy XD
she's a lifesaver Wink

Last edited by WingedAng3l on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

3July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:05 pm

amytsu

amytsu
Strawberry
Strawberry

OH YEAH. YOU BET WE ARE. haha(8<

4July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:43 pm

KrimzonStriker

Plum
Plum

Good to have you back everyone, looking forward to what you guys will be working on and bringing back :D

5July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:16 pm

amytsu

amytsu
Strawberry
Strawberry

XD OH LENA. lololol.
you're actually doing most of it.
=u=b good job. haha
You deserve many thanks too!

@Krimzon; Thanks. (;
it is much appreciated!

6July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:45 pm

nerdymanga

Plum
Plum

ohhh sounds very good Smile

7July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 am

kleio

Plum
Plum

Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited
i'm very glad you're back!Happy thanks! Smile
*looking forward to your releases* Wink

8July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 am

triny

Plum
Plum

Welcome back! Excited And you brought some new projects too! Thank you!

9July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:28 am

ayme

Plum
Plum

welcome back!!
T____T I love the chinese manhwa that you guys pick up!

10July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:04 am

foreverfree

foreverfree
Plum
Plum

Thank you so much for your very hard work! I am really grateful! Frog princess looks really interesting! Love

11July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:04 pm

redrumruby

Plum
Plum

Yay, welcome back. I am looking forward to the interesting stories that you all translate. I appreciate it.

12July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 pm

oliver99

Plum
Plum

wonderful! I'm very happy of your return.thanks for this new work

13July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:18 am

Strawberry09

Plum
Plum

This manhua looks really interesting. I have read a short summary and I got myself really hooked. I can't wait to actually download it and read it.
Thanks for the great team work and effort put in all of your scanslations and projects. Your effort is appreciated. Excited

14July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Empty Re: July 18th -------------- REBIRTH! Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:43 am

Duel79

Plum
Plum

Finally you are back Love . I was loosijng hope for your return Sad . now I'm really happy Happy

Welcome back Excited

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum