Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

July 24th -------------- Keep on rolling~ + POLL

+3
oliver99
iamsoocool
WingedAng3l
7 posters

Which project should we do next?

July 24th -------------- Keep on rolling~ + POLL Vote_lcap33%July 24th -------------- Keep on rolling~ + POLL Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
July 24th -------------- Keep on rolling~ + POLL Vote_lcap0%July 24th -------------- Keep on rolling~ + POLL Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
July 24th -------------- Keep on rolling~ + POLL Vote_lcap17%July 24th -------------- Keep on rolling~ + POLL Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
July 24th -------------- Keep on rolling~ + POLL Vote_lcap50%July 24th -------------- Keep on rolling~ + POLL Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

Hi everyone~~~ long time no see
It's Lena today Excited

We've been on a roll ever since we reopened and I'm here to bring you Xing Gui Shi Tian Kong De Dao Lu Chapter 5
Please make 5 posts to gain access to our project release section to download.

Sadly this will be the last chapter we will release for this project since Raindrops Scanlations have already picked it up when we closed. We are just filling in this chapter cause it was already half done and is a waste if we don't finish it, right?~ Wink

PS. WE HAVE A POLL FOR THE PROJECTS THAT PEOPLE WANT US TO DO NEXT. PLEASE PICK ONE SO WE CAN START WORKING ON IT.

Also, we are looking for more staff to help us out with our releases. So far only me and Amy has been working but it's pretty hard for the two of us to finish everything that's out there.
We are looking for:
Chinese -> English Translators
Proofreaders
Editors
Webmaster/mistress

Also on our release agenda is our new project Beauty under the moonlight by Misha and chapters from our other projects Happy

Soooooo everyone,half of the summer has gone by and there's still half to go.
Hope you get you fair amount of sunshine~
(I got a little bit too much and got sunburnt)

Keep up with the updates
Lena~

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

iamsoocool

Plum
Plum

it has been a while :). I actually just picked up teh seires today, so im a bit behind :) i would love to see more of your work in teh future

oliver99

Plum
Plum

thank you for this chapter.

catpipe

Plum
Plum

wow..certainly has been a while. Welcome back and thank you for this release. Wink

deima17

Plum
Plum

wow... thanks for your hard work Smile

amytsu

amytsu
Strawberry
Strawberry

there Lena. o: now you're in the spotlight~
Thanks for the release small child~

http://amytsu.deviantart.com

camilleduvent