Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beads, Buttons and anything that.... (-_-")

+10
Lovey-Dovey
mikan_sandwich
Dream_Lights
redtiger08
nutmegan
lov3lyoc34n
happyvampyre
Vilya
mikariangel
laila~
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

laila~

laila~

Hye! :sunny:

I don't know why I really like to keep myself busy with those stuffs.
I'm kinda impatient and clumsy person... so this hobby is absolutely killing me.... :sleep:

I like to patch my sling bags (I've got tons of them!) with beads, corsages and buttons....
And sometimes... I wor it (corsages and small coloured buttons mostly) on my jeans, shoes and shirt. :bounce:

And I made button earing, too! :lol!:
I've just buy the stuffs and glue them... ha.ha.ha.
My taste is weird but I'm not bother by it.... :face:

Any ideas?

mikariangel

mikariangel
Pineapple
Pineapple

i have tried those before, and it is fun.. before it kinda gets irritating sometimes.. ><

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

I used to collect sea shells, then my family moved away from the Texas/Mexico border and I was forced to stop. :no: Then I lost all the shells I had in the move...

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Aww... I'm sorry Vilya. I hate when I lose stuff like that...

I make jewelry, primarily bracelets and earrings, because I'm too stingy with my beads to make necklaces! I use a lot of seed beads, so they take a really long time :evil:

mikariangel

mikariangel
Pineapple
Pineapple

yea.. i don't have a lot of patience for these kinds of stuff...

aw poor Vilya.... ><

i used to collect different kinds of tissue papers... i still have them, ^^

lov3lyoc34n

Yayy! Making things by hand is so much fun and satifying too. Do you do the 3-D beading? (Like beading the cell phone strap characters that you can buy in the Asian stores for ~$25)
If not, you should try it.

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I know, I love to make things by hand! I just finished making a shirt for my friend for her birthday. Sewed it and everything! I was going to add beads, but I ran out of time. :( Hey, at least she loved it!

redtiger08

Plum
Plum

I don't particularly enjoy making anything out of beads or buttons, but I love to collect them and pick them up wherever I find them. There are quite a few cool button shops around my city and it's amazing. I've tried to make bead bugs or whatever, but I lack the skill and patience to slowly string the beads...gah...just remembering is giving me a headache.

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I tried making beads but they never turned out right or the way the i wanted them to look like. The strings sometimes are too small or the beads are too big or too small. I got irritaed after awhile.

mikan_sandwich

Plum
Plum

i definitely dont have patience with beads and strings, i prefer them made already when i buy then, im too clumsy/lazy/cute to do those kind of things. i have better things to do like surf the net, read mangas, and fanfictions and stuff. ahehe! yay to my lifestyle.

Lovey-Dovey

Plum
Plum

I used to collect stickers and It was fun.Because my whole class collected so we always change stickers among us

Shi-koi

Shi-koi
Plum
Plum

I used to make jewelry with beads and things, which a friend's mother used to sell at a craft stall. I stopped doing it when I moved away from them, but it was fun while it lasted. =^__^= It really used to help me with my hand-eye co-ordination.

http://shi-koi.livejournal.com/

Chira

Plum
Plum

I think it is great so many can make jewelry. I love jewelry. I don't seem to be creative enough to come up with my own designs for crafts/artwork. I do enjoy many such hobbies. I guess I do best following a pattern someone else made. lol
I enjoy beadwork, knitting, crocheting, sewing and needlework. I have yet to try to make jewelry, but it looks like a lot of fun.
Thank you to all of you creative people who can come of with the designs for one like me. ;)

suslop82

Plum
Plum

super time consuming for me because i focus too much on making up a nice pattern... never end up finishing because i'll decide i want to incorporate another color lol

LightDreamer

Plum
Plum

That sounds so cool! I've always wanted to be able to make my own like jewellery or like accessories but I'm too impatient

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]