Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

D.Gray-Man

+16
baueke39
redtiger08
kamishiro
Vilya
StarlightDreams
hikari1619
honeyflash
kiwi99z
Slicre
SarStarDrusk03
ghost305
cracken
twilight9503
JJ
piepie1
WingedAng3l
20 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1D.Gray-Man Empty D.Gray-Man Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:03 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

D.Gray-Man

D.Gray-Man DGray-man

Summary: Allen Walker is a young Exorcist who has a cursed eye that can see the suffering of the Akumas created by The Millenium Earl. He travels to England to the Headquarters of the Exorcists where his Master has sent him to meet with the other Exorcists. The battle with the Millenium Earl and the Noah Family vs. the Exorcists intensifies when some of the best Exorcists begin to get killed by hoards of Akuma. Japan takes center stage in this end of 19th Century plot in order to not let the entire human race be turned into Akumas and the Exorcists have the power of "Innocence" that was given to them by God on their side.

Personal Comment: One of the awsomest manga/anime ever! It's a must read if you have not read/seen it already :pig:

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

2D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:43 am

piepie1

i still dont like it >.> lena

3D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:35 pm

JJ

JJ
Plum
Plum

I have heard it was good, but it wasn't to my liking. I didn't find it as interesting or good as others thought. I tried reading it a few time, but i never made it past the 2nd chapter. I usually only use the first two chapters to determine if I'm going to be reading something.

http://www.redmadness.net

4D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:41 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

I gotta ask something. You posted DGM on Manga Chat, so aren't you supposed to post up a picture of the MANGA instead of the ANIME?
and kanda looks weird in that picture.

5D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Fri May 09, 2008 11:45 am

cracken

Plum
Plum

its kinda to much like bleach in style and endlessly going on...

6D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Fri May 09, 2008 1:49 pm

ghost305

Plum
Plum

I dont like it, I just dont like cliche stories.

7D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Fri May 09, 2008 4:30 pm

SarStarDrusk03

Plum
Plum

I love allen-walker hes so cute, and yeah i also like the manga too . But the story sure take forever specially when they are fighting.

8D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Fri May 09, 2008 11:59 pm

Slicre

Plum
Plum

I've heard a lot about this series, though i never actually got to check it out. But after reading this, i will definitely get to it

9D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Sat May 10, 2008 2:14 am

cracken

Plum
Plum

just a new chapter scanlated out there today:) kinda roxx but I hope it'll end some time endless going mangas like bleach are somehow sucky

10D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Sat May 10, 2008 2:40 am

kiwi99z

Plum
Plum

My roommate watches the anime. Personally, I am just not into it. I think the drawings are pretty but the storyline just doesn't interest me. But I know a lot of people like it.

11D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Sun May 11, 2008 12:08 pm

honeyflash

Plum
Plum

i don't like shounen type of manga, my brother like this manga and it;s anime version alot, but i don't really read it before...but the art is okay to me^^!

12D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Sun May 11, 2008 6:04 pm

hikari1619

hikari1619
Plum
Plum

i think the anime is really good, i just dont like how they draw most shounen mangas

13D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Sun May 11, 2008 7:54 pm

StarlightDreams

StarlightDreams
Plum
Plum

I haven't read the manga or anime yet. But I am planning to. The art seems good, and the plot seems unique. I have already downloaded some of the episodes and some of the manga, and I think I will like this anime/manga.

14D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Mon May 12, 2008 5:29 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

I love the manga, but I heard the anime had some annoying fillers. The art starts out rather rough but develops beautifully. I enjoy both Shounen and shoujo so this fits in nicely as a favorite of mine.

15D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:42 pm

kamishiro

Plum
Plum

I LOVE D.GRAY-MAAAN <3333
ALLEEEN *_______*
Lena should let her hair down , cause the way she looks * at the beginning , later it "changes" .______.;;; * it make me remeber of misa , and misa is duuuumb -3-''

16D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:49 pm

redtiger08

Plum
Plum

I really like this art - it's really funny how they blend all different races with each other. The HQ has all different kinds of people from different countries and I love how the Japanese samurai guy has such an indifferent personality but it's really fun. I wish there was a bit of romance between Allen and that girl (hah forgot her name). The animes cute too.

17D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:33 am

baueke39

baueke39
Plum
Plum

I absolutely LOVE D. Gray-man Love
It's my current addiction
but it's been a week or so since I could find a new release Sad
It's got a little bit of everything

http://baueke39.deviantart.com/

18D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:59 pm

refreshing101

refreshing101
Plum
Plum

i love d.gray-man. there's something that i like about it. i don't know what it is, but i just like it. but unfortunately i no longer follow it because the current scans for it is just ugly~ and i just can stand that fact, so i no longer read it (currently buying it <33)

19D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:47 pm

saikyi

Plum
Plum

i loved this in the beginnning, but now its jsut getting ridiculous, and the art is getting kinda ugly too black and just not nice. also, kanda's back story was such a disappiontment its just silly.

20D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:04 pm

amytsu

amytsu
Strawberry
Strawberry

haha, putting a shounen in a mainly shoujo forum. XD
But I do love it. regardless of the art. xD
I can't tell the difference really.
Anime, manga, I think they're both fascinating. haha

http://amytsu.deviantart.com

21D.Gray-Man Empty Re: D.Gray-Man Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:26 am

Dionaea

Plum
Plum

I love D-Gray Man, I own up to volume 20 in english, it was the first series I started buying the volumes of Excited

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]