Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Scarlet Chair

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Scarlet Chair Empty The Scarlet Chair Wed May 21, 2008 1:20 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

The Scarlet Chair I4176
Mangaka: Midorikawa Yuki
Volumes: 3 (complete)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance, Shoujo
Summary: "A girl, Setsu, goes in search of her childhood friend Luca, a prince, when she finds someone impersonating his identity... She's determined to find him (Luca)at all cost."

Another manga, I find quite intriguing. The storyline is absolutely fabulous and very unique. The artwork is - by far - some of the most beautiful I have seen. All the characters have unique and interesting personalities. I'm truly looking forward to reading more of this.. I'd like to see what actually happened to Luca.. if Setsu ever finds him.. and also to see the intriguing people she meets along the way. Also, I have to say, Setsu is by far one of my favorite manga characters. Strong, extremely determined, has no fear, brave, skillful.. and yet, despite dressing and acting like a boy most the time, still has 'womanly characteristic' (emotionally/mentally). I've always been a fan of strong female leads.. because honestly.. I absolutely hate seeing female characters being all 'frail and weak.' Sorry to say.. but not all woman are like that. Anyways, if you haven't checked this one out.. you should definitely at least take a glimpse of it.. And if you have read it, what did you think of it?

2The Scarlet Chair Empty Re: The Scarlet Chair Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:57 pm

kamishiro

Plum
Plum

I have been reading another manga of the same author , and i really like her art ^^
I just read some chapters of this manga but it was very nice , i hope to finish reading it ^^
This manga , looks like it has some chairming " aura " xD i dun know what the hell i'm talking abt , but this is kinda how i fell abt this manga xP

I've always been a fan of strong female leads.. because honestly.. I absolutely hate seeing female characters being all 'frail and weak.'

I'm the same !

3The Scarlet Chair Empty Re: The Scarlet Chair Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:59 pm

redtiger08

Plum
Plum

It's cute, but...it seems like somethings missing....hmmm...like characters appear and disapear...and stuff. I think that Luca should just appear already!

4The Scarlet Chair Empty Re: The Scarlet Chair Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:05 pm

tachan

Plum
Plum

Interesting premise, terrible art (all the characters look like they need more sleep), and kind of dragging on plotwise. I was very happy to read the first few chapters but now it seems a bit monotonous in their search. I hope it will pick up the pace soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum