Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ultimate Venus

+12
meganmouse27
maymay
gatita
rmr34
kagomilee
nutmegan
happyvampyre
soh20
luluchan
bvanessa
chy
jinx_you
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ultimate Venus Empty Ultimate Venus Wed May 21, 2008 1:21 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

Ultimate Venus I13941
Mangaka: Shigematsu Takako
Volume: 2 (ongoing)
Genre: Shoujo
Summary: "When Yuzu lost her mother, she was kicked out of her apartment, with her mother's dying words lingering in her mind. However, suddenly, her grandmother's secretary Hassaku appears in front of her, forcefully taking her to her super rich grandmother's castle, filled with handsome men! There's no time for Yuzu to check out the men - there's only enough time to train and become the heir of Shirayuki's corporation!"

I just recently stumbled upon this manga a few days ago.. And I have to say, after just reading the first couple of chapters, I'm already hooked. It definitely has an interesting storyline, the artwork is beautifully done.. and I'm really enjoying the character's personalites too. The story reminds me of a manga I read once, a long time ago (although, for the life of me, I can't think of the manga title or the mangaka ) with being that a girl finds herself living with her very rich grandmother in hopes of her possibily becoming the next heir. And I really enjoy Yuzu's character.. things will definitely get interesting with her being the main character. I'm really looking forward to finishing this one. To see if a relationship can be made between Yuzu and her grandmother.. find a little more about why her mother left in the first place, also more about Hassaku (I want to now whether he is Yuzu's grandmother's lover or not), and also how she fairs as the prospective heir of the Shirayuki's corporation. And I have to say.. so far my favorite scene in the manga was at the end of chapter one of volume one.
Spoiler:
I would so have done something like that if it had been me too. It totally cracked me up. If you're looking for something new to read, I'd definitely check this one out.. and if you have read it, what did you think of it?

2Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:34 am

chy

Plum
Plum

I've read a bit of this manga. it was really interesting. really different to all the other shoujo mangas that i have read. i must say, it must have been hard for her to move in with her grandmother and be surrounded by a lot of hot guys...

3Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:13 am

bvanessa

bvanessa
Plum
Plum

I like this shoujo; it's really cute and interesting Love

Need to read more!

4Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:26 am

luluchan

Plum
Plum

Its very hard losing your mother u-u

but i want a rich grandmother and hot and handsome boys too ><

5Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:29 am

soh20

Plum
Plum

she's pretty lucky to have a rich grandmother and hot butlers

6Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:13 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hm. Looks interesting. Yay! Another series to read! I was starting to get bored...

7Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:05 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I know! It looks good. Must find...

8Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 am

kagomilee

Plum
Plum

Oh, I have read this, it was so romantic... how I hope I can read the next chapter

9Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:38 am

rmr34

rmr34
Plum
Plum

I just bought the first volume! XD I absolutely love it! Of course I did like Tenshi Ja Nai! by the same mangaka as UV. I'm hoping more romance between Yuzu and Hassaku in the next volumes. Hassaku is so hot. X3

http://ruthloveskurama.myspace.com

10Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:09 pm

gatita

Plum
Plum

Dunno...

I read the beginning, but it wasn't really pulling. Maybe I'll try it again some day, but not for now...

11Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:10 am

maymay

Plum
Plum

I started liking this manga after chapter 2 or 3. Yuzu is funny she has so many rules given by her mom and very fierce on things she believes in.

12Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:48 am

meganmouse27

Plum
Plum

I really like this manga. I like how yuzu has to overcome so many challenges and how she changes as a character. I just wish the releases were a bit faster

13Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:30 pm

kanonx3

Plum
Plum

I really like this manga. It contains so many bishies. Heehee

I was really looking forward to it until it got licensed. No more ending =[

14Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:00 pm

lcable02

hey, can anyone translate this manga? I will happily buy the issues over sea, but I dont know japanese.

Go! Comi is no longer a company and no other US Publisher has picked up this one. Its been a couple of years now.

15Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:50 pm

zanyduke

Plum
Plum

I like this manga. The artwork is cute

16Ultimate Venus Empty Re: Ultimate Venus Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:55 pm

swtgurl012

Plum
Plum

didnt finish it yet, but got to, been slacking off on it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]