Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BXB Brothers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BXB Brothers Empty BXB Brothers Wed May 21, 2008 1:27 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

BXB Brothers I4118
Mangaka: Ukyou Ayane
Volumes: 10 (complete)
Genre: Comedy, Shoujo, Romance
Summary: "Iizuka Sono just transferred to a new school where the reigning oddballs have their own club called "BxB Brothers" ("B" for "Baka" = "Idiot"). According to them, you make your life meaningful by doing things out of the ordinary. While Kazuhisa and Kei aren't too selective about membership, Katsumi is -- so it's just the three of them... Until Sono strikes Katsumi as an admirably unusual person, and he coerces her into becoming a Brother! The more Sono learns about the Brothership and Katsumi, the more pride she takes in being a Brother, but being the only BxB Sister has its problems. Caught between the open affection of Kazuhisa and the reserved admiration of Katsumi (with Kei taking school-wide bets on the side), all while struggling to register the club officially, it's a BxB Triangle that constantly takes on new angles!"

This manga happens to be among some of my favorites. It has a really interesting and entertaining storyline. The characters' personalites are fantastic and the artwork is terrific. I have to say, this is probably the only manga in which I find all of the characters charming. I'm really looking forward to the develop of the story and also the relationshi between and the BxB Brothers and also between Sono and Katsumi. This is definitely one I'd check out if you haven't. By the first couple of chapters you'll know whether or not you'll like this one.

2BXB Brothers Empty Re: BXB Brothers Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:33 am

chy

Plum
Plum

I've this manga... it's quite funny really. Each character had their own charm and the things they did in their club was really interesting and funny. i must say, this manga is really good!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum