Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

C C C (Chu Chu Chu)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1C C C (Chu Chu Chu) Empty C C C (Chu Chu Chu) Wed May 21, 2008 1:28 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

C C C (Chu Chu Chu) I10190
Mangaka: Nakashima Tsubaki
Volumes: 1 (ongoing)
Genre: Shoujo, Romance, Fantasy
Summary: "Kojima Mitsu (aka Honey) is in high school, but she's so small that she looks like she's in elementary school! One day while she is is changing into a maid uniform for a school event (with not much success...the uniform is too big for her), she find a little bat blocked by the window and helps it. Suddenly an awesome guy appears in front of her! He is a vampire and as thanks for saving his "toy," he helps turn her into an adult (with a kiss)..."

I'm already addicted and I've only read the first chapter. This is definitely one that will become among some of my favorites. Intersting stoyrline, fabulous artwork, and great characters. And it so happens, the end of the chapter I read happened to be a major cliff-hanger (something very interesting happened) so I'm really looking forward to reading more. This is definitely going to be an interesting one with a lot of twists and turns.

2C C C (Chu Chu Chu) Empty Re: C C C (Chu Chu Chu) Fri May 30, 2008 10:23 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

Yeah, after the first two or three chapters it start getting stupid, in my opinion that is. I like how it started, but as the story progress I kind of lost interest. Now that a new character has been introduce maybe it'll get more interesting. I still don't like that fact that she changes physically. It's just weird...you should just stick to ones size and definitely in the older. The younger one just makes it seem all, what's the word I'm looking for..ugh it's at the tip of my tongue...argh can't think of it right now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum