Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakkou no Ojikan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gakkou no Ojikan Empty Gakkou no Ojikan Wed May 21, 2008 1:28 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

Gakkou no Ojikan I902
Mangaka: Tajima Mimi
Volumes: 10 (ongoing)
Genre: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo
Summary: "Normal high school student Riku comes back home one day to find...she is now the school chairman of a famous elite school?! It seems her grandfather left her the post after his death and although Riku is not really enthusiastic about the idea, there are these two really interesting guys that happen to attend that same school..."

This one is another manga with an interesting storyline (I love reading manga with storylines I've never come across - so exciting!). The artwork isn't what I would call 'beautiful,' but it's drawn in a really unquie way that I really love - I find it very charming (if you've read the manga Five, it's artwork is similar to that). The characters personalites are really interesting too. There's Kaede who seems kinda like the kind, serious, silent type, 'Makki' whose personality I can only describe as a lil "bad boy" type (and who happens to be my favorite), and Riku who's sweet, innocent/naive, and selfless. This is among some of my favorites. If you haven't checked it out you should. And if you have, what did you think of it?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum