Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~ Empty Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~ Wed May 21, 2008 1:30 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~ I1353
Mangaka: Yokoyama Mayumi
Volume: 6 (complete)
Genre: Comedy, School Life, Romance, Shouoj
Summary: "Adventurist parents left three Ugajin sisters alone in the house and now they are living in freedom paradise! But their parents adventure financer wants the sisters to protect the peace in Manten Academy from the shadows. This is the stormy stage as curtain opens. First volume of Mayumi Yokoyama high-tension school love comedy."

I haven't gotten too far into this manga, but I can already tell it's going to be interesting and entertaining. And how can it not when you have the Ugajin sisters acting as "spies" for their academy's future headmaster. Throw in that, their hilarious personalites, love, and bad boys.. and things can't be anything but interesting. At the moment, Ran has to be my favorite so far due to her personality. And I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens between her and Araki
Spoiler:
. I know I'm in for some good laughs.

2Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~ Empty Re: Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~ Fri May 30, 2008 10:27 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

Oh, this one is interesting...though I've only read maybe 2 chapters. Yeah it's definitely worth taking a look at. It's got a little bit of everything...shoujo, comedy..romance. Good artwork, storyline so far is catchy....can't wait to see what's next.

3Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~ Empty Re: Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~ Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:43 pm

dreamcatcherHR

dreamcatcherHR
Plum
Plum

I really like this one too. It seems like something I can really get into but lately there hasn't been any releases :( I'll probably have to go out and buy it. If I can find it.

4Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~ Empty Re: Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~ Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 pm

kanonx3

Plum
Plum

This one is really funny. I like the coupling of the little sister and the chairman's son. They are a cute couple.

5Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~ Empty Re: Galism ~Love Supreme Sisters~ Sat May 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Shoujomaniac

Plum
Plum

All of Yokoyama Mayumi series are pretty funny and this one is also. It's a great reading, those 3 sisters are crazy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum