Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uwasa no Midori-kun

+2
ichii
jinx_you
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uwasa no Midori-kun Empty Uwasa no Midori-kun Wed May 21, 2008 1:31 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

Uwasa no Midori-kun I8152
Mangaka: Ikeyamada Gou
Volume: 4 (ongoing)
Genre: Gender Bender, Mature, Romance, Shoujo, Smut, Sports
Summary: "Yamate Midori is a 15 year-old girl and is very much a tomboy. One day Midori meets a boy called Hino Tsukasa, who came to the island she lives on for a holiday. He teaches her to play soccer and she falls in love with the sport. Midori is inspired by Tsukasa and continues to play soccer in hopes that they would meet again someday. When they do meet again Tsukasa does something unforgivable. Determined to defeat Tsukasa on the soccer field Midori enrolls in an all boy high school."

This manga gets better and better! I seriously can't wait to finish reading it. I really want to know what happens and who Midori ends up with... Tsukasa or Kazuma. Which currently... I'm favoring Kazuma right now.. and that's only because, he has these really cool moments sometime.. and so far, I only see Tsukasa as a playboy (that has some issues) who's a little self-centered. But who knows.. that may change in the next few chapters.. This manga definitely has a fabulous storyline, amazing characters, and wonderful artwork.. Ikeyamada happens to be one of my favorite mangakas because all of her works are absolutely fabulous.. and all our some of my favorites. This is definitely a manga I would recommend reading.. and Ikeyamada is definitely a mangaka I would recommend in following her works because she is truly a goddess of a mangaka.

2Uwasa no Midori-kun Empty Re: Uwasa no Midori-kun Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:42 pm

ichii

Plum
Plum

I really like this series!! I think the art is really cute and the story is quite unique. But all i can say is that the outcomes and conlusions for this series are quite predictable , we are not sure who she is going to end up at the end, but you might be suspecting somethin if you read one ^^

3Uwasa no Midori-kun Empty Re: Uwasa no Midori-kun Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:15 pm

zhengcano

Plum
Plum

lol, this is so typical, but i havent read a gender bender in a while, so im interested

4Uwasa no Midori-kun Empty Re: Uwasa no Midori-kun Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:32 pm

amivaj

Plum
Plum

i read moekare before i even found this one but everytime i read either of them is so great...i like midori...the funnies parts are when she tries really hard and looks super concentrated and then misses the soccor ball

5Uwasa no Midori-kun Empty Re: Uwasa no Midori-kun Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:50 pm

cutierochellie

kyaaaa!! this is one of my absolute FAVE mangas!! adorable and lovable characters, and just the right amounts of gender bender, smut and jealousy to reach perfection. <3 i luv this mangaka's works.

6Uwasa no Midori-kun Empty Re: Uwasa no Midori-kun Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:07 pm

kamishiro

Plum
Plum

Well , i love tsukasa <33
I hope he ends up with midori ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum