Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peace all of you Haters.

+2
WingedAng3l
nutmegan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peace all of you Haters. Empty Peace all of you Haters. Mon May 26, 2008 1:01 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Dude....I'm Nutmegan, though out in the real world I am called Meg. :D I love Manga! Anyway, I'm the sort of person you would see and automatically think 'freak'. Not to be disturbing or anything...I'm just so cool, people often confuse me for a freak. [Though right on the money, they are]. I"m also an emo hippie. :face: Peace out, don't be afraid to friend me. I only bite peolpe when I'm P.O.-ed. :flower:

2Peace all of you Haters. Empty Re: Peace all of you Haters. Mon May 26, 2008 1:30 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

hi nice to meet you emo hippie
peace out~~~~~`

(im outa here)

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

3Peace all of you Haters. Empty Re: Peace all of you Haters. Tue May 27, 2008 10:08 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Meggie!!! Yay!!!!

4Peace all of you Haters. Empty Re: Peace all of you Haters. Thu May 29, 2008 11:34 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

HI~!!! Nice to meet ya, meg! I'm called Jay.
+-+ we got anothe money freak!!! I'm really keen on money too!
though i'm not a emo hippie. I like dark stuff, but i then they are just sooo pretty.....

5Peace all of you Haters. Empty Re: Peace all of you Haters. Fri May 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hia =3 welcome to the forum =D name is Bunnie look ova there <----- anyways you can pat Jay anytime you want =D she likes it =D...*pats Jay*

6Peace all of you Haters. Empty Re: Peace all of you Haters. Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:19 pm

Platina

Platina
Plum
Plum

Wow. The first time that I got to know an emo. Hihi.. I like dark stuffs, too. I love Vampire Knight, by the way.

7Peace all of you Haters. Empty Re: Peace all of you Haters. Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:59 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Platina wrote:Wow. The first time that I got to know an emo. Hihi.. I like dark stuffs, too. I love Vampire Knight, by the way.

Yeah I love that series! The manga-ka is an awesome illustrator, too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum