Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fruits Basket

+22
hunny2thebes2
amiyumi888
SammyJoe24
Mel
Debs119
shizuki424
dreamstar0619
lily_kitty15
SamanthaDS
simplicity5
Nanoo
shadowhearts
Leena
3ien
Sateen
kissofparadise
tachan
Vilya
ichii
happyvampyre
Dream_Lights
whyanime
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fruits Basket Empty Fruits Basket Fri May 30, 2008 10:55 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

I loved this anime!!! I was so addicted to it that I stayed up all night watching it until I finished the whole series.

It's basically about this girl name Tohru, whose mother passed away leaving her homeless. She decides she's going to camp out in the forest and live that way, so she can save money to pay for tuition. On her way to school she runs into the Sohma house, which is the closest house in the surrounding area, and sees these little animal figurines laid out on the porch. She runs into Shigure, who is the owner of the house, and then found out that Yuki, the Prince of her school, also lives there. This is how Tohru's journey of living, keeping the secret (the fact that the member of the Sohma family are possessed by spirits of the Chinese Zodiac), and falling in love with the Sohma family begins.

Fruits Basket Fruitsbasket1

2Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I read the manga of it but stopped at the fifth book
i thought the cat boy with the dark hair(forgot his name)
and the girl should end up together in the anime

3Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:21 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I read the manga, and hated the ending with all my heart.

I haven't seen the anime, but I have heard varying responses.

4Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm

ichii

Plum
Plum

There was this one period when i really loved the anime, the manga was really good too^^ All i can really say is that i was really satisfied with the ending of the series, it was something expected and i guess a good ending =D

5Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:54 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

I adored the anime and enjoyed the manga though certain parts irritated me. I did like how it ended and had a clear conclusion for everyone in the manga.

6Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:24 pm

tachan

Plum
Plum

I love this series. Though the anime cuts off some stuff, I liked how it was much lighter in drama and was just charming. The colors were great, the art smooth, and the music was so fitting.

7Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:43 pm

kissofparadise

kissofparadise
Plum
Plum

I liked the manga more (of course) and I feel that the anime was cut short. There was still so much that they could have done to develop the relationship between Tohru and Kyo, but the anime was beautiful in music.

8Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Sateen

Plum
Plum

I watched the anime first and I so liked it that I wanted to know the continuation, so I bought the whole series in manga. Today it is one of my manga and anime preferred

9Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:30 pm

3ien

Plum
Plum

Lol the manga is so much better than the anime series coz the books just tie everything up. Really beautiful series though Fruits Basket 812579

10Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Leena

Plum
Plum

This is my favorite anime ever
The story is so cute and funny. omg Shigure was hillarious
I like more the manga than the anime, It's much better

11Fruits Basket Empty RE: Fruits Basket Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:46 am

shadowhearts

Plum
Plum

It's a very funny anime, but I have to say that I was a bit disappointed on how it ended. I had to read the manga to see the real end

12Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:18 am

Nanoo

Nanoo
Plum
Plum

i watched the anime first and now I'm reading the manga. I really likes the anime and so far I also like the manga Fruits Basket 812579

13Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:33 pm

simplicity5

simplicity5
Plum
Plum

The anime on its own was good. The manga has more dept though (as they usually do xD) I still havent finished it because I'm trying to collect all the volumes..but anyways. The episode with how the Sohmas were being chastised by the student council president was funny. Actually...when they went into the washroom I didn't know what happened at first.... -_-

14Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:04 am

SamanthaDS

SamanthaDS
Plum
Plum

This is one of the first animes I watched and it still my absolute favorite. I liked the story so much from the start that I read the whole manga in about two days. I"m collecting the special edition volumes they are putting out now. I would have prefered a different end couple, but I like this end too.

15Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:12 am

lily_kitty15

Plum
Plum

i loved the anime it was one of the best anime i had seen in a long time
though wat i hated was the lack of romance since im sucker for Romance :p

but the ending wasn't my favorite plus after finding out that there was manga for it i
i was really upset to find out that many scenes in the anime were cut-out like most of the anime was
parts of like 6 or so volumes.
i even now after done reading the manga wish there would be a 2nd season and some how fill in the missing scenes.

16Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:22 am

dreamstar0619

dreamstar0619
Plum
Plum

i like both the anime n the manga, but some parts just so annoying which make me stop reading it, but i start again after awhile... the ending isnt as good i expect in the animeFruits Basket 986947... but i think i will finish the ending from the manga, hope it will be better.

17Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 pm

shizuki424

Plum
Plum

I absolutely love Fruits basket. I was a bit upset that they did not follow the manga and ended the anime in the beginning of the series. But in a way, I think its better since animes that run too long usually end up badly for me. But I lvoe it and its hilarious and I will definitely own it sooner or later =D

18Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Debs119

Plum
Plum

I love both the manga and the anime. I wish their was more episodes to the anime though. I liked the ending too of the manga. it's such a cute series.

19Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:19 am

Mel

Plum
Plum

I really like this series but I would have prefered to have more season!

In the anime, we can't see all the chinese's signs! And not the end at all!

But the manga is really beautiful, especially the relationship between Kyo and Tohru^^

20Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:47 am

SammyJoe24

Plum
Plum

Yeah, I love this anime. Love Of course the manga is better,but still

21Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 am

Debs119

Plum
Plum

I saw the anime first and loved it. I then read the manga which is much better but I still like to watch the anime :-)

22Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 pm

amiyumi888

Plum
Plum

I love the anime. It's so funny and yet it was so sad that it made me cry. Sad

23Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 am

hunny2thebes2

Plum
Plum

I think that the anime was close to the manga story line but had an open endding, since when the anime was released the manga was still on-going but I still like the anime worth the watch if you've a true Fruits Basket nut, Then you'll enjoy this anime.

24Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:31 pm

meiyuki

Plum
Plum

I love this anime!! This always make my day with laughter & interesting to watch even though i only watch it on dub but soon i started to switch back to japanese version instead of that.

25Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:37 pm

hinshihoushi

Plum
Plum

This is probably the only anime that I prefer to watch dubbed. Cannot stand Yuki's voice in the original version. Which says a lot since I am usually so against dubs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum