Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello people I do not know!!!!

+2
Dream_Lights
demorial
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello people I do not know!!!! Empty Hello people I do not know!!!! Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:00 pm

demorial

demorial
Plum
Plum

Hello I'm demorial!

I'm 16 years old and sadly only knows how to speak english fluently. I love cooking and I'm always willing to try new recipes so if you have an pm them to meand I'm try it out. Also I have some good recipies of my own but a few of them are a little bizzare.

Obviously I like manga and anime. One of my favorites right know is Red River by Chie Shinohara you all should check it out!

Well that's really it...except does anyone know what I could do to learn Japanese for very little money they don't teach it at my school.

2Hello people I do not know!!!! Empty Re: Hello people I do not know!!!! Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

hi demorial,
welcome, you like cooking, wow so do my friend
except she like baking abit more
hope u enjoy

3Hello people I do not know!!!! Empty Re: Hello people I do not know!!!! Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:21 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

.....fei, its so does my friend *cough*

lol fei is my cousin.....
nice to meet you demorial ^^
i'm Lena
i see that you have been on since i screwed up the forum.......
im sorry that it's in such a mess but im trying to recode the whole ccs.....
hopefully it will get better.......... soon

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

4Hello people I do not know!!!! Empty Re: Hello people I do not know!!!! Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:44 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

hey, not all people's grammer's perfect,
you had trouble too
it seems that Lena can't find a layout right now
Red River? i've never heard of it before

5Hello people I do not know!!!! Empty Re: Hello people I do not know!!!! Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:18 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hey, demorial! Hope you have fun here...

Red River is amazing, I agree completly

6Hello people I do not know!!!! Empty Re: Hello people I do not know!!!! Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:11 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Ah? I haven't seen this one!! sorry, demorial. I like you're name dark, fancy, and...cool.
Mm......so, i'm jay and i take care of the korean stuff here^^
If you're good at english, please volunteer for a proofreader!!
OUr release is a bit slow at the time so please ignore that......and About Red River I think I heard about it somewhere......i'll check it out soon^^

7Hello people I do not know!!!! Empty Re: Hello people I do not know!!!! Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:41 pm

GeminiVampire

GeminiVampire

red river is wonderful! bakeings my thing... whose your fav charachter? (forgive my spelling)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum