Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

okay so i'm new so what

+2
Dream_Lights
chocopanda
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1okay so i'm new so what Empty okay so i'm new so what Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:10 am

chocopanda

Hi everyone. This is website is so cute i love the mole consulting with the boy.. HAHA anywaiz i'm a female, ethnicity doesn't matter, right? I go to college and fell in love with anime and collecting manga since i started school however I did l love them wen i was little but didn't get started to mid-highschool to college...
I hope people read this barely an responds back then again its not like i can always visit the website.. well, love making new friends please leave a message.
Chocopanda

2okay so i'm new so what Empty Re: okay so i'm new so what Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hi chocopanda, i'm Feilia
nice meeting you

3okay so i'm new so what Empty Re: okay so i'm new so what Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:17 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hello, chocopanda. I love the username by the way.

4okay so i'm new so what Empty Re: okay so i'm new so what Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Platina

Platina
Plum
Plum

hihi ^^ I love your username. I love chocolate and panda, too. Nice to meet you.

5okay so i'm new so what Empty Re: okay so i'm new so what Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:38 pm

GeminiVampire

GeminiVampire

hi i'm new too... and i'm tottaly canfussled...soo, hi :D

6okay so i'm new so what Empty Re: okay so i'm new so what Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:45 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Hi!!! im jay.
newbies are welcom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum