Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Movies

+12
Farewell
ChainedCross
twilight9503
rmr34
imustbeinsane
nutmegan
yuanna
luluchan
etineski
dreamcatcherHR
orchidpearl
happyvampyre
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Movies Empty Favorite Movies Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:54 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

What are your favorite movies? Genre? Actor? What ones do you hate?

My favorites are: Batman Begins, Blood and Chocolate, Lord of the Rings (all of them), and the X-Men series. I love horror, thrillers, and action movies. I hate cheap romance and bad comedy.

2Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:06 am

orchidpearl

Plum
Plum

Little Women, old-time Disney movies (Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, etc.), Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Sissi, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Love Comes Softly Series, Abbott and Costello series. I really like classic movies with clean content and sometimes I like action movies, but of all I like romance.

3Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:48 pm

dreamcatcherHR

dreamcatcherHR
Plum
Plum

My favorite movies of all time that I never get sick of no matter how much I watch them are Ever After, Moulin Rouge, Chicago, The Crow, Clowns From Outer Space, It, Love Bites and (don't laugh) The Last Unicorn. I'm hoping to add Twilight to the list. YAAYAYYAYAYAY I love you Jacob!!!

4Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:49 am

etineski

Plum
Plum

yO..movies I like many... genres.. anything that would enlighten me with life ish OKkkkkkkk..COMEDY, fantasy, and adventure...
SUPERMAN, SPIDERMAN, XMEN, THE Secret Garden, FIGHT CLUB..heheh

5Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 am

luluchan

Plum
Plum

Lord of the Rings, Interview with the Vampire, Sense and sensibility and i love japanese and korean subdued films

6Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:08 pm

yuanna

yuanna
Plum
Plum

The last mimzy, Pursuit of haapyness, Freedom writers, Good will hunting, Hancock, Iron man, Harry Potter 1,2,3,4,5, Under worald 1,2, Howl's moving castle, spirit away, 1804, etc.... I like drama, horror, fantasy, n asian Romace movies, n drama.

7Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:13 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

My favorite movies are both Batmans (well, the two newest Batmans), Indiana Jones, Sweeney Todd and the Oceans movies. They are so awesome, and I love the actors so much! Well, the newest Indiana is OK, but nothing great.

8Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 pm

imustbeinsane

imustbeinsane
Plum
Plum

My list of favorite movies could go on forever. Definitally towards the top are all 6 Star Wars, Mummy 1 and 2 (not 3, though; that COULD have been amazing, but the switch of heroine actresses totally ruined it), basically any Will Smith sci-fi, all three Pirates of the Carribbean movies (I want to marry Will Turner), all three Lord of the Rings, Stardust, The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe, and (super geek moment here) Veggie Tales.

9Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:13 am

rmr34

rmr34
Plum
Plum

If I list all my favorite movies, well, it will be a very long post. But I'll list some.

The Lost Boys
Back to the Future Trilogy
Nightmare on Elm Street
Harry Potter (All movies so far)
Teen Witch
Adventures in Babysitting
Dirty Dancing
Carrie
Christrine
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Yes I'm a horror fanatic! D:)
The Crow
When I saw small, The last Unicorn. (I rented it over and over again.)

And there are way more than this, and most I forgot about. I wonder if the sequel of The lost boys is worth getting. I love the original, and the soundtrack is awesome.

The only movie I hate is Hostel. Do not watch it! Bad horror, there wasn't much of it at all, big disappointment.

http://ruthloveskurama.myspace.com

10Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:27 am

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

The most memorable movies that I ever watched is

To home (korean)
놈놈놈(좋은 놈 나쁜 놈 이상한 놈) (korean)
Uptown Girls
The young bride (korean)

11Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:45 pm

ChainedCross

Plum
Plum

I am weird about my movies, but my current top is Twilight, though there were so many flaws in it ;-;

As a child Anastasia, Mulan, and Pocahontas was my favorites, and as I got older Ever after, Ella Enchanted, and Christmas movies took over. Yes the common concept appears to be princess movies xD

However, now I kind of stick to anime, though I loved the True blood series and Merlin series from bbc.

As for actors or actress, I really have no all time favorites, I have some I like, but not any that stick out.

12Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Farewell

Farewell

I like horror, science fiction, fantasy..er, adventure novels, and etc.
My favorite are The Brothers Grimm, all parts Pirates of the Caribbean, Hachiko and Seabiscuit.
Well, I also like The Horse Whisperer and Dragonheart, however they are quite old ones, but in my opinion really interesting))

13Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:45 am

cliqueygal

Plum
Plum

All time fav-- The Trilogy of LORD OF THE RING.... Favorite Movies 486792

14Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:31 pm

zeta

Plum
Plum

Die Hard

15Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:44 am

Debs119

Plum
Plum

I have lots of favourites, but ones which come to mind right now are: the Gladiator, Avatar, Taken, Dirty Dancing, The Mummy & Mummy Returns

16Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:43 am

imeekimiee

Plum
Plum

i love romantic movies like sandra bullocks. while you are sleeping

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum