Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

why do u go to forums like this?

+3
happyvampyre
Moon-Kay
etineski
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1why do u go to forums like this? Empty why do u go to forums like this? Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:31 am

etineski

Plum
Plum

ahh..lets see.. I go to forums..since I need updates and information..mostly I would always go to infotech forums..since I am dumb on computers..forums like this.. cos I want to grab the releases of course..

2why do u go to forums like this? Empty Re: why do u go to forums like this? Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:48 pm

Moon-Kay

Moon-Kay
Pineapple
Pineapple

oh forums.. I first thoguth that forums are stupid to be in.. but later it is fun to chat and I wanna know more about other things like when the drama is going to realse^^ and in this forum, is ofourse bcause I wanna get the release! haha

3why do u go to forums like this? Empty Re: why do u go to forums like this? Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:04 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I go to forums for speaking with others (my friends are part of certain forums). I also go for updates and manga downloads mainly...

4why do u go to forums like this? Empty Re: why do u go to forums like this? Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:20 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Its fun to talk with people in forum games. they are sometimes really funny.
and read mangas.

5why do u go to forums like this? Empty Re: why do u go to forums like this? Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:25 pm

aznmelon

Plum
Plum

I go to forums for manga updates and releases and also sometimes to get help and possibly give help.

6why do u go to forums like this? Empty Re: why do u go to forums like this? Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:01 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

oh yes i love to see all the opinions... its just there's so much to the world out there and so many people...
and you cant lock yourself up and ignore it!

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

7why do u go to forums like this? Empty Re: why do u go to forums like this? Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:01 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

and yes, the forum games are fascinating

8why do u go to forums like this? Empty Re: why do u go to forums like this? Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:40 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

YES. Forum Games are like a fix for me. I also go to amazing forums for pure giggles.

9why do u go to forums like this? Empty Re: why do u go to forums like this? Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:02 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

i also like to have my voice be heard
when im bored or looking for a good time, this is the place to go

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]