Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rivalry?

+6
Lilith
fishfisheateat
luluchan
Bunnie-Kun
happyvampyre
etineski
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rivalry? Empty Rivalry? Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:33 am

etineski

Plum
Plum

LEts see..eventhough I am a gurl and I only have a brother.. we're still tryin to fight for people's attention and my dad's attention.. welp I can call him my rival.. becausehe always competes to me regarding parental affection and relatives

2Rivalry? Empty Re: Rivalry? Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:34 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I compete with my brother over stupid things, like time on the computer, but that's about it.

3Rivalry? Empty Re: Rivalry? Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:17 am

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I'm was an only child so I never had much trouble not to mention I don't live with my little step brother...so I've never had rivalry...actually scratch that I have rivalries with my older cousins instead =P since they're some of the few people who can match me athletically and intellectually in my family =P

4Rivalry? Empty Re: Rivalry? Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:29 am

luluchan

Plum
Plum

I never have rivalry cause my family dont live together but there are a lot of fights in summer when we are on holidays

5Rivalry? Empty Re: Rivalry? Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:07 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

i have a TON of rivalry but im used to it and may even say i like it!

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

6Rivalry? Empty Re: Rivalry? Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

Having two older sisters I can say that there was DEFINITELY rivalry especially when it came to grades but they are in collage now so nothing really happens around here.

7Rivalry? Empty Re: Rivalry? Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:38 pm

Feedert

Plum
Plum

I have a younger sister that doesnīt want to get rivalry with me in grades, but when it comes to present and pocket money, she only wants to get a better present and more money than mine.
Oh I forgot she wants to get rivalry to me when it comes to get tutored too.
Once I cannot take any tutor lesson anymore because I got to junior high school and that made me go home later than before. Then she said to my mum that itīs not fair that only her get tutored so she wants to stop too.
But then I took some english and math tutorial, but she didnīt ask my mother to get her into one too, he he he.... Disappointed

8Rivalry? Empty Re: Rivalry? Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:10 pm

mori-tenshi

mori-tenshi
Plum
Plum

oh man i fight with my brother over every single thing it's not even funny. school andything basically but we're still tight

we're twins

9Rivalry? Empty Re: Rivalry? Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:54 pm

yuiko

Plum
Plum

I used to have a rivalry with my older brother. When I was younger, my older used to say that he was smarter than me when he was my age and even took Algebra 2 over the summer. So to prove that I was smarter, I also took Algebra 2 over the summer and took more advanced classes than him in high school. And I ended up getting better grades too.

10Rivalry? Empty Re: Rivalry? Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:28 pm

peripearl

peripearl
Plum
Plum

Actually I used to have a rivalry with a cousin of mines and we were also archenemies, but for some reason we became the best of friends in the end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum