Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

newbie here

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1newbie here Empty newbie here Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:22 am

swan999

swan999
Plum
Plum

hi there! im swan999. i am from england and love manga. i only discovered manga 4 months ago, and have not been able to stop reading them! manga is not very big over here so, i don't know anyone else who reads it. i'm am on veoh.com and my username is the same as here. i am uploading anime, and also have a group to discuss it. i so far have 63 anime videos uploaded so if you want to check them, be my guest! my favourite anime series that is still ongoing is special a. i love the manga version too! erm that's all o can think of to say, so thanks for allowing me to join this group, and i love the new manga 'princes cactus' that this group is translating. thanks again Smile

http://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk

2newbie here Empty Re: newbie here Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:44 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hello! I understand about manga being addictive. I actually have developed a need for a bookshelf just for mangas, and I just started reading them one and a half years ago. I think I've read over 250 series by now....

3newbie here Empty Re: newbie here Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:49 am

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

...vampyre beat me to the greeting.....
well nice to meet you, im Lena....... the extreme bossy admin here
i seems that you will become an editor here
we are glad to have you on the team Excited

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

4newbie here Empty Re: newbie here Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:09 am

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hia welcome to Forum =D and yeah you're on the team ^^ you can work extra hard for me not being there too help whatsoever even though it's the summer and I don't have school and I can do whatever I want =D lols anyways I love bunnies =O hia =3

5newbie here Empty Re: newbie here Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:48 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

YOu're from england??
nice. I wish I go there sometime.
Im jay~ and im currently a person with a very limited computer usage.
don't mind if you send me a pm and i don't reply, i;ll reply in a weeek or so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum