Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ohayo!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ohayo! Empty Ohayo! Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 am

sandumirabela

Ohayo minna,etoo I saw this site's link in another one who is hosting mangas and it got me curious,I mean the mangas seem very cute and I decided to support a new site who translates mangas with beautiful art and with a nice story!
My name is Mirabela,you can call me Mira,Mira-chan.Well I am not that young anymore,22 years old but what can I do I got into animes and manga recently,I mean my passion grew since about 4 years ago.I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was little and what they were airing on TV and I liked it but didn't know actually it was called an anime back then.The industry of manga and anime in my country,I can say that is pretty much at the beginning so it's pretty hard to buy manga here and the number of titles is pretty limited!
Well now I started learning Japanese too and well the writing seems the hardest,I like very much foreign languages,I think I have a talent for it.
I like many things but I don't have so much time to do all of them!
Well it's nice to meet you!By the way I might need some info around here!
Hugs!

2Ohayo! Empty Re: Ohayo! Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:21 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Greetings, Mira-chan. I hope you have fun here! If you ever need me, I'll be at the forum games sections, spamming away! Smile

3Ohayo! Empty Re: Ohayo! Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hia, welcome to the forum =D I'm in the process of fixing the forum up but I'm too lazy to finish it up atm. Anyways I like bunnies and I'll most likely be spamming General Chat or the Game Forum =3

4Ohayo! Empty Re: Ohayo! Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:47 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Hiya, mira!! I'm Jay and I'm in Korea rght now, so you would find me everyday in this forum when you are prolly sleeping^^
Welcome to Sherbet Lemon~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]