Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Criminally Insane Test

+5
Dream_Lights
twilight9503
yuanna
nutmegan
happyvampyre
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Criminally Insane Test Empty The Criminally Insane Test Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:08 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

This is the criminally insane test, where you get to see if you are screwed up enough to pull off a crime of epic proportions. Get the answer correct, and you are criminally insane.

There is a very lonely woman. One day, one of her cousins die, and she goes to his funeral. While at the funeral, she strikes up a conversation with a man there. It is love at first sight for her. However, he leaves without telling her his name, his phone number, his address. She knows nothing about him. She desperately wants to see him again. So she leaves the funeral, goes over to her sister’s apartment, and kills her sister. Why?

Hint:
Spoiler:

Answer:
Spoiler:

People that are criminally insane:
yuanna
me (happyvampyre)
twilight9503

Last edited by happyvampyre on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:47 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

hehe... i remember this one!!

3The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:48 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yeah, but you didn't get it until I had explained it to you. I endow you with the "sane" sticker!

4The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:03 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yep! I am not criminally insane...but I am my own special nutmeg brand of crazy!!

5The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:16 pm

yuanna

yuanna
Plum
Plum

lol that's so stupid!!! She killed her sister bcuz
1. The woman thought that guy might knows her sister n he would come to her funeral.
2. She knows that he knows her sister so she was thinking if she kills her sis he would definelty see him at the funeral again.
3. Nothing to do with the man but she just felt liek killing her sis or accidentally killed her.
You know what would be more insane killing herself to see if he would come to her funeral so she could meet him again in ghost form. lol

6The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:20 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Well, yuanna, you are mostly correct in your first answer. Congrats. You would never guess the number of people that never get it...

7The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:16 am

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

.....................i didn't want to do this one because i might find out that i am criminally insane and seems i am though i kinda guessed.

8The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:07 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

um....i don't really get this

9The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:48 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Then don't try to understand it,. Fei you're normal!! So don't ry to screw up yourself.

10The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:24 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yeah... Many people don't understand it even after you try to explain it...

11The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:22 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

i'm normal yay

12The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:20 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

ahahaha....I wouldn't really say so.....fei, you're not excatly on the 'normal' line if you ask me. Actually, to say the truth, I would be closer to normal than you!!! MUHAHAHAHA

13The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:01 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

sure jay.........ur the one who guessed when u read it while i don't get it...
lol ........

14The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

kidding kidding.^^ Hey just because i understood something doesn't mean I;m normal. TI isn't hard to understand, really. Anyways, i want to see if anybody else is criminally insane.

15The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

ya me too

16The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:37 pm

imustbeinsane

imustbeinsane
Plum
Plum

Am I crimianlly insane if my friend told me the answer before the question?

17The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:14 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

naa i don't think so but if u read the question, and you guessed the answers then i guess you are.

18The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:36 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hm... Well, if you already knew the answer, I guess you never really took the test... So we have no way of knowing! Shock

19The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:15 am

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

well i clicked on the answer before i thought it through... i didnt know what it was, i thought itd be blank...so id be considered criminally stupid Sleepy

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

20The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:21 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Haha... sadness

21The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:21 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

has anyone seen the dark knight? because there are a few people there that just might be classified criminally insane..................

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

22The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Habanera

Habanera
Pineapple
Pineapple

wow... didn't got this one..

So I am not criminally insane~!! (is it good or bad? *mumble*)

23The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:34 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Good girl, Habanera! I actually met someone that got it in under ten seconds, like me...

24The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

u got it under 10 secs.........i tried 30 and 1 min but still haven't gotton more than 1.

25The Criminally Insane Test Empty Re: The Criminally Insane Test Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:51 pm

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

omg soo hard x.x
20 min for me T^T

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum