Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Empty Hello Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:59 am

rmr34

rmr34
Plum
Plum

Hi, I'm rmr34. I'm also known as Ruth Minamino, or RuthLovesKurama.
I'm in love with Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.
I also write and draw. Yo can read most my stories, here : Ruth Minamino's Stories

And most of my art work are here: My Art work

Well, um, I like anime and manga.
I hope to read some of the scanlations here soon.
Thank you.

http://ruthloveskurama.myspace.com

2Hello Empty Re: Hello Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:06 am

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

nice to meet you ^^
i went to you D.A to see your art~
they were great!!
I think you should use Photoshop (or watever) to treat your pictures and color it there
most of your colored pictures were coloured by pencil crayons..... so the colores are a bit soft
i didnt have time to read your stories but i think they will be awsome.... (i will read it when i have more time)

okay so, im Lena
I also draw and write a bit, but not enough to post them up....
im very lazy (which one one of the reason why i never post my drawings up)
and im very random.....

Hope you have fun at Sherbet Lemon

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

3Hello Empty Re: Hello Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:18 pm

rmr34

rmr34
Plum
Plum

Why thank you. Wink
I admit I do need to do coloring on computer, but it is more difficult than just picking up a pencil and just coloring. I have tried though. Shading is the hard part for me, computing color, or colored pencils. I have been trying to improve though. I got prismacolor pencils, not many, they are high I saw at hobbylobby T_T They are better than regular color pencils. Smoother, and blends better.
Whenever you get the chance read my stories, i hope you enjoy them. ^-^ I'm pretty proud of them. Though, grammar and spelling, will be plenty of, but, I do put it through works before I release chapters.

Thanks.
Oh and I love your sig picture. Where is it from?

Last edited by rmr34 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistype a word >.<)

4Hello Empty Re: Hello Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hi rmr34, wow the stories are pretty good.
i only wirte abit of stories at school but when i do there will be tons of grammer and spelling mistakes.

The art is also wonderful. I agree with Lena that your computer needs coloring so the arts could be colored on the computer. but otherwise they are really good.

To answer the question, her sig is from Lou Lan Yi Meng. one of our projects, you could check it out at active prjects section if you want to.

I'm Dream_Lights. or Fei/Feilia.
cya around.

5Hello Empty Re: Hello Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:26 pm

rmr34

rmr34
Plum
Plum

Hi, and thanks.
I like to read Lou Lan Yi Meng soon. It looks really good. xD
I've been thinking of a bunch of ideas for my stories and new ones! :D Be on lookout for new chapters and stories soon!
Thanks a lot!

6Hello Empty Re: Hello Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:19 am

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Hello! I haven't been active for a long time---so many intros~~~>.<
Hard to reply when you don't want to write the easy one. (like hello hope you have a nice time here)
I have to agree that you need some kind of digital program to colour your pictures. I like 'em! I don't have time right now to read your stories but definitely will in the coming days!!

Wait, so I'm jay and I'm lazy, and I also have a short temper. ahaha I also draw, hope you put your opinions on them! (if I ever post them up, that is)

7Hello Empty hi!! Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:27 pm

lili-hime

lili-hime

i'm also new..so um...yea..hi..to u...!! :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum