Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hello my name is steelangel123

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hello my name is steelangel123 Empty hello my name is steelangel123 Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:09 pm

steelangel123

Plum
Plum

I already finish American Intercontinental University, Los Angeles and got my Bachelors Degree in Fine Art. My major is Fashion Design and Marketing, and I really like to design costumes for theatre and film. My specialty is designing corsets and I learned from my draping classes at American Intercontinental University that showed me how to make a corset by first using a basic patterns, and then inventing and designing and my own ideas to the pattern. The other skills I design are PhotoShop, Patternmaking, Garment Constriction, and Illustrator.

2hello my name is steelangel123 Empty Re: hello my name is steelangel123 Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:26 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hi, steelangel123! I'm happyvampyre (or happy, as some have taken to calling me). If you want to talk about design, nutmegan is someone to talk to.
I'm actually aiming to become a fashion photographer in the future.

Hope you have a good time here at sherbetlemon!

3hello my name is steelangel123 Empty Re: hello my name is steelangel123 Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:47 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hi there steelangel123,
Wow there is alot that u know.
I tried doing photoshop but it got kinda messed up.
Nice to meet u
I'm Feilia or fei.
Have fun here.

4hello my name is steelangel123 Empty Re: hello my name is steelangel123 Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:11 pm

Habanera

Habanera
Pineapple
Pineapple

Hi steelangel123,

I am Habanera (don't care if you call me Bara) :D

Nice to meet you!

5hello my name is steelangel123 Empty Re: hello my name is steelangel123 Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:26 am

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Woah.

Alot of information there.

Nice to meet ya, I'm jay.

Hope you will get some help from this forum with your work!!! (somehow)

One thing. What's a corset? I'm kind of confused in my memories. Is it a dress or a hat?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum