Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parental Woes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Parental Woes Empty Parental Woes Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:40 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

So I'm sure that sometimes you guys get so mad at your parents that you want to scream well if not I do and it's because they are always arguing with each other and I can't live like this! Do you guys every experience stuff like this?

2Parental Woes Empty Re: Parental Woes Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:33 pm

fritefal

Plum
Plum

Actually you bring up a pretty good point. Sometimes it's totally frustrating when my parents fight over nothing really. And my mom always believes she is right when most of the time she's really just unfair and my dad is more or less overshadowed by my mom's strong personality. Ugh, you know? That's why I just leave them alone when they're at it.

3Parental Woes Empty Re: Parental Woes Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:14 pm

mangakit

Plum
Plum

You bet you can never completely get over it. I used to resent the fact that my parents used me as the "postman" when they were not talking to each other. For that matter, they are no longer talking to each other, since the divorce. Anyway, my point is that I wish all mothers would not take it out on their children whenever their relationship with their spouse is not going well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum