Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you do to stay awake when you need to?

+41
loravic
kmcc217
xxanimexx
blub
erasable
bibi
angry.arg
luluchan
yem
yunxin123
avenia
chy
Kurohime
dreamcatcherHR
nutmegan
smellyfish
Ayumi
clora102
Lnhiang
Bunnie-Kun
blabberwocky
icy_cold
etineski
meropi
kujika
Mizuki040
yuna37
StarlightDreams
hikari1619
sharpie
lleufer
Gene
Gogo
sounchy
honeyflash
moonlit_rose
happyvampyre
scribblezo8
WingedAng3l
lovemikanxnatsume
kiwi99z
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

smellyfish

Plum
Plum

i take power naps, though i usually end up sleeping. i think the best thing to do is to sleep. it's impossible to stay awake unless you take pills, which isn't good for you.

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I usually just listen to my really heavy metal music, or headbanger. I also eat fruit. I find that gives me more energy.

dreamcatcherHR

dreamcatcherHR
Plum
Plum

I guess I just need to be moving around or something. If I'm tooooo relaxed then I might fall asleep. As long as I last until 3am(for some reason)I can stay up the whole night/some morning. I don't need to drink or eat anything as long as I keep myself entertained. Sleepy

Kurohime

Plum
Plum

It depends on why I need to stay awake *evil smile*
1. to study(very rare -> usually go to sleep even if i must do something): wash the face and eat some juicy fruit :P and frink something cold (water is ok, too);
2. to read manhwa/watch anime,drama: something to eat and drink, nothing more *muahaha*
3. to chat with friends: nothing;
4. to do house chores(pretty rare, too): usually nothing or again cold juicy fruit is the best ^_^

chy

Plum
Plum

When i need to stay awake, i always drink a cup of hot or warm tea... it always work for me... but i guess determination is what gets you to stay awake... and the consequences of not staying awake as well...

avenia

avenia
Plum
Plum

well when i need to study for my exams or something i stay up pretty late and wake up early and of course i have my ipod on me all the time or i would so fall asleep, but it's not really hard for me to sat late at night since i'm pretty much a night person it's mostly the mornings that's worried about, i juct can't wake up easily Stressed

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

i keep myself awake by eating some fruits

yem

Plum
Plum

Sing out loud. Excited

It always worked for me. It'll keep you awake and anybody else who happens to be near you!!

luluchan

Plum
Plum

Drink coffee or cola and eat sugary treats xD
Watch terror films You will be very scared for sleeping ^^U

angry.arg

Plum
Plum

for me, i think just haivn the lights on and playing loud music will do the job
but you should aslo sneak some candy and cookies in.
it kinda helpls alot

bibi

bibi
Plum
Plum

To stay awake, i wash my face with cold water, i drink tea/coffee if water is not enough, i make some physical effort like jumping (it looks odd when i write it, but it works well!), i talk to myself (for the exams for example, in order to not fall asleep). Finally, if nothing of those work, i take some drink close to "red bull".

erasable

Plum
Plum

I drink coffee. lots of it. be careful of how you behave around people though, because it can make you irritable.

blub

Plum
Plum

I'm a bit cruel to myself. When I'm studying for an exam/final I slap myself in the face hard every time I feel like falling a sleep/ rest my eyes. I also periodically splash my face with extremely cold water. I also drink water since it helps to keep me awake when I have to digest something.

xxanimexx

Plum
Plum

what i do to wake up is wash my face especially get some water in my eyes and listen to music. Anyhing that somehow shocks you for a minutue makes you less sleepy.

kmcc217

Plum
Plum

When i have to stay awake I usually drink some really strong tea to keep me awake.

loravic

Plum
Plum

I drink strong coffee or i go to the bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth (the fresh feeling and the minty toothpaste perks me up)

kmcc217

Plum
Plum

I'll drink alot of tea to stay awake. Sometime I would try red bull. But I think teas works the best.

nia

Plum
Plum

Ice tea works great, especially in this hot weather. Also washing my face helps too.

fivestar

Plum
Plum

I drink coffee that I take from the hotels we visit. I eat and listen to music as well and keep the lights on.

tchayna

Plum
Plum

Well, I eat sugar, ice cream, ice tea, water,...anything is fine and i listen to the music!!!lol!!!!

deiyaa

Plum
Plum

easy take a shower and drink cofee ofcurs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum