Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cutie Boy

+2
chloe1220
simplicity5
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cutie Boy Empty Cutie Boy Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:59 pm

simplicity5

simplicity5
Plum
Plum

Anyone read this manhwa? The name of it is really really, embarrassing (at least when I talk about it xD) but it's a really funny manhwa. Not recommended for people who like reading lovey dovey fluffy full of sweet moments kind of stories, because this is mostly humorous romance.

It's about a very normal schoolgirl that got bullied when she was a child. The bully always said she had a small butt. I'm bad at summaries so here's the summary from Baka-updates:

Lee Han-Ah used to be bullied in 2nd grade for having a “wide and flat”
butt by a boy in her primary school and has hated him ever since. Now,
in high school she is the celebrated, legendary captain of Il-Hwa Girls
High School and she is seeking out a pretty boyfriend. Then she meets
the mellow and seemingly perfect boy, Yoo-Min.

2Cutie Boy Empty Re: Cutie Boy Fri May 07, 2010 5:46 am

chloe1220

Plum
Plum

i started this manga loving it....but towards ch4 i started find it very very annoying... the chicks was annoying, the love story was weird... plus i feel like slapping the gal in every chapter...haha... the male lead was cute yet the gal was kinda normal. I did manage to finish it. However i thought it could be better. The gal kinda was forced to like this weird/very S guy...and this guy didn't exactly gave a reason to why he was soooo inLOVE with her. He's in his own little world and see/hear stuff only as he wants...funnie. You'll get a good kick out of it but not the best manga out there ^_^ 6/10

3Cutie Boy Empty Re: Cutie Boy Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Legion of Manga

Plum
Plum

:O this manga is great!!! And so romantic.... :)

4Cutie Boy Empty Re: Cutie Boy Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 am

SamanthaDS

SamanthaDS
Plum
Plum

I liked this manhwa. Wasn't my absolute favorite, but was pretty funny and cute. I love the art.

5Cutie Boy Empty Re: Cutie Boy Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 am

Ashachan7

Plum
Plum

this serie is very funny but the main chick is such annoying i hate such girls who play with feelings , they can never say her thoughts, in real life i would beat up such dumb girls, and she is not really spezial

6Cutie Boy Empty Re: Cutie Boy Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Layasama

Layasama
Plum
Plum

Sounds great. If I could I would start reading the manga.

http://romancemanga.over-blog.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum