Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Code GEass (both season)

+16
always_smile
SiDE
pumpkindeath
ixora
chy
xfantasee
basher
lovemikanxnatsume
twilight9503
Mizuki040
whyanime
redrosetmc
hikari1619
Gene
sounchy
honeyflash
20 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Code GEass (both season) Empty Code GEass (both season) Sun May 11, 2008 12:25 pm

honeyflash

Plum
Plum

I luv this anime so much! i think that i luv the second season better, i hope that this anime is not one of those "sad ending anime"-_-, i had watch up to episode 6 of the second season and it's pretty good so far!

2Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Sun May 11, 2008 1:06 pm

sounchy

Plum
Plum

I like it too, the design is really mazing XD but I think that it's a sad ending, it lokks pretty much like that… that's a shame, I wish not but…
But apart from that, the storyline is good ! and i love tthe characters

3Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Sun May 11, 2008 4:10 pm

Gene

Plum
Plum

I really thought that the second season has a distinctive new feature and it ruins the mood a bit. I really don't like loli's warriors in code geass and to be super protective and high ranked that just makes it kinda weird.
As usual, I like clamp's art and they're the best :D

4Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Sun May 11, 2008 6:16 pm

hikari1619

hikari1619
Plum
Plum

i love gode geass. i think lelouch is little crazy but i think thats what makes the anime so much fun to watch!!! i cant wait to see what happens in episode 6 of code geass r2

5Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Sun May 11, 2008 6:30 pm

redrosetmc

redrosetmc
Plum
Plum

:shock: I just got started watching the first season. Say it isn't so to have a sad ending.

6Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Sun May 11, 2008 8:40 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

I actually only saw first episode of season two and thought it was really good. I might go back and watich season 1 first before finishing season two. The storyline is good.

7Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Mon May 12, 2008 6:02 am

Mizuki040

Plum
Plum

I really like this anime. The story is interesting and the characters really great!!

8Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Mon May 12, 2008 10:40 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

I love this anime!!!! Lelouch is in heaven~~
I was disappointed though, that it ended like the comic. so bloody. did you see their facial expressions? OMG.....creepy.
I still love it in overall. the good memories do not go away~

9Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Tue May 13, 2008 5:53 am

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

In the beginning i 've watched some , but later i really didn't like it anymore.
People dying and so... it's just so sad :cry:

10Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Tue May 13, 2008 3:46 pm

basher

I enjoyed CG. It has a lot of psychological factors which makes it great.

Lelouche is a bored genus. Didn't we learn what they could do with light?

I giggled at how Britaina is USA. I think parts like make it funnier.

11Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Tue May 20, 2008 6:46 pm

xfantasee

xfantasee

Hi there, this is my first post and I really like watching CG.
I wondered how the USA was never a factor in Britania taking over everything, but I really like CLAMP's artwork.
It's often really serious with lots of action but Lulu's inability to be physically active is always funny.
I just watched episode 5 and the plot twist really got me thinking.

12Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:26 am

chy

Plum
Plum

i love this anime. lelouch is really cool. i hate suzaku...
CC is a really cool character too
the story is soo cool, i'm currently watching the second season. can't wait to know what's gonna happen next!

13Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:08 am

ixora

Plum
Plum

Code Geass is one of my all time favourite...
anyhow, i'm not quite satisfied with the ending
there's probably not gonna be a 3rd season too
Code GEass (both season) 986947

14Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:09 pm

pumpkindeath

Plum
Plum

Why not statisfied, i really liked the ending, even watch it frpm time to time again. His death was so moving .

15Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:20 pm

SiDE

Plum
Plum

One of the best Series I've ever watch! Wish it continued on as the ending made me question it and made me want more... The story was top notch and the action and graphics are out of this world.

16Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:17 pm

always_smile

Plum
Plum

Love this anime. The ending was sad, but still a great anime.
It's one of those animes you can't wait for the next episode ><

17Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:42 am

kleio

Plum
Plum

I really like Code Geass!Excited There'll be third season this year but sadly we won't see the characters of previous seasons in it Sad

18Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

ohhsnapitz

Plum
Plum

I love Code Geass! :D I always thought Lelouch was really cute. Hahaha. And also that throughout the whole seasons it was really crazy and such. But when I finished watching it and told my friend, he kept telling me that Lelouch is alive. But I don't believe him... anyways for now. xD

19Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:02 am

Ardjet

I loved the first season and completely hated the second...The ending was decent though but still 2nd season ruined it for me.Love Lelouch and CC though,they are the best anime couple seriously :D

20Code GEass (both season) Empty Re: Code GEass (both season) Wed May 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Keleios

Keleios
Plum
Plum

I have to say out of all the animes I have watched Code Geass has the saddest and most surprising ending. I still can't believe Lelouch was willing to go that far to save the world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum