Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What music are you listening to now?

+36
cliqueygal
peripearl
itztofu
marchan
kej
scribblezo8
bibi
ChainedCross
fishfisheateat
imustbeinsane
aznmelon
Habanera
WingedAng3l
yuanna
kissofparadise
Moon-Kay
yem
luluchan
yunxin123
Loving_Day
dreamcatcherHR
orchidpearl
KiKi_burgers
nutmegan
blabberwocky
icy_cold
Vilya
whyanime
joysan
kujika
happyvampyre
shinjou
StarlightDreams
sharpie
lleufer
Mizuzaki
40 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1What music are you listening to now? Empty What music are you listening to now? Sun May 11, 2008 4:36 pm

Mizuzaki

Mizuzaki
Plum
Plum

I'm listening to No regret by Koda Kumi ^^

2What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Sun May 11, 2008 4:41 pm

lleufer

Plum
Plum

i listened to epik high- fan...
it's really a cool song actually..
i love the MV... its kinda disturbing but yet its really cool...

3What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Sun May 11, 2008 5:03 pm

sharpie

Plum
Plum

I'm listening to Amy Winehouse, I love her jazzy sound

4What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Sun May 11, 2008 8:29 pm

StarlightDreams

StarlightDreams
Plum
Plum

I'm listening to Jitterbug by Ellegarden. Mostly Jrock and Kpop right now. But those are my favorite types of music right now, especially Ellegarden, DBSK, Super Junior, Asian Kungfu Generation, and UVERworld. I really like japanese and korean music for some reason.

5What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Mon May 12, 2008 12:56 am

shinjou

Pineapple
Pineapple

currently i'm listening to different albums of asian kung-fu generation, but my favorite right now is world, world, world album. other than that, i'm listening to some songs by the frames called falling slowly and dream awake and also single sedative by eastern conference champions and linkin park's new album, minutes to midnight.

all of the songs are my reliever from stress.. :)

6What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Mon May 12, 2008 1:08 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Right now I'm listening to Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach. Next up: The Witch Doctor (aka, the Oo-ee-oo-aa-aa, ting-tang-walla-walla-bing-bang song)

7What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Mon May 12, 2008 4:07 pm

kujika

kujika
Plum
Plum

I'm listening to Umbrella by Rhianna, next is Ayaka Why and Mikazuki, followed by Utada Hikaru Be my Last, Hikari and Passion hehe

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

8What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Mon May 12, 2008 7:27 pm

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

Blur...oasis....sometimes grabage....and 30 seconds to mars

9What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Mon May 12, 2008 8:41 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

currently listing to qwote ft shaggy-don't wanna fight

10What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Tue May 13, 2008 4:04 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

I'm listening to the soundtrack from the musical Into the Woods. I kind of feel nerdy now...oh well, I'm listening to the song Moments in the Woods.

11What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Wed May 14, 2008 10:13 pm

icy_cold

Plum
Plum

so contagious-acceptance

12What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Thu May 15, 2008 1:37 am

blabberwocky

Plum
Plum

Nightwish - Sleeping Sun and by the way the new nightwish sucks megahard

13What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Tue May 27, 2008 7:43 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I'm listening to "Los Angeles" by Sugarcult

14What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Wed May 28, 2008 7:15 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

nutmegan wrote:I'm listening to "Los Angeles" by Sugarcult

Good girl. Beast and the Harlot for me! (sorry if I've posted here already...)

15What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Thu May 29, 2008 12:56 pm

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

im lisening to "Over" by Sugarcult

16What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:11 am

orchidpearl

Plum
Plum

I am currently listening to Mozart: Piano Concerto #20 In D Minor, K 466 - 2. Romance played by Gottlieb Voigt: Philarmonia Berolinesis and originally by Mozart: Piano Concerto #20; Chopin: Piano Concerto #1. I like classical music :)

17What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:44 pm

dreamcatcherHR

dreamcatcherHR
Plum
Plum

Well right now I'm listening to the opening song of Vampire Knight "Futatsu no kodou to akai Sumi" by ON/OFF

18What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:05 am

Loving_Day

Loving_Day
Plum
Plum

Kelly Rowland - Daylight she a good America singer too bad she out of Destiny
Child angry buts she doing good Smile

http://mangarden.30.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

19What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:28 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

i listening to ayumi-memorial address

20What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:10 am

luluchan

Plum
Plum

Utada Hikaru xDD and then the Full Metal Alchemist soundtrack

21What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:53 am

yem

Plum
Plum

Brave - Idina Menzel

22What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:23 pm

Moon-Kay

Moon-Kay
Pineapple
Pineapple

I'm listening to Which Day by Bosco Wong^^ the song is really good! and it appears at an Hong Kong Drama called Dicey Battle.. soemthing like that.. and now I'm listening to Yumiko's song 'Arabian Market' :P

23What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:27 pm

kissofparadise

kissofparadise
Plum
Plum

I am currently listening to Se7en's LA LA LA. very good song!

24What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:12 pm

yuanna

yuanna
Plum
Plum

I'm currently listening to Take a Bow by Rhianna and Your love is a lie by simple plans. Love these songs but the stories r pretty sad.

25What music are you listening to now? Empty Re: What music are you listening to now? Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:15 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

Akatsuki by Alice Nine~~~~
Love it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3333333
its jrock Smile

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next