Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meru Puri

+24
miki_chan
garudeee
EYEMAZE
lacordao2713
silentloner
petramanh
eternalrequiem
shadowhearts
Ryuen
kothithelegu
oki-nichan
emysheko
kagomilee
alana
avenia
clora102
twilight9503
aoiko
Vilya
happyvampyre
meropi
Mizuki040
StarlightDreams
whyanime
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Meru Puri Empty Meru Puri Sun May 11, 2008 9:05 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

I love the storyline in this, though I thought ... falling in love with a little kid??? I would have rather gone for the older brother...hehe. Anyways Let me know what you think and your opinions of this manga.

Here's my favorite shot :oops:

Meru Puri Muri2

Genre
Comedy Fantasy Romance Shoujo Supernatural

All high school freshman Airi Hoshina ever wanted was to someday live in a cozy home with a loving husband, and find joy in the little things in life. As a result, she makes it her daily mission to get to school on time because school legend has it that the longer one's non-tardy streak is, the better boyfriend one will find. But just when her daily routine is working like clockwork, an occurrence of fairytale proportions threatens to disrupt her grand plan.

taken from baka-updates

Last edited by whyanime on Sun May 11, 2008 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Sun May 11, 2008 9:07 pm

StarlightDreams

StarlightDreams
Plum
Plum

Yeah, I thought the kid thing was weird. But I thought Aram looked really bishielicious when he turned into an adult though. And especially when later on, he actually does turn into an adult naturally. But who wouldn't fall in love with his charms? XD

3Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Mon May 12, 2008 6:13 am

Mizuki040

Plum
Plum

I love this manga. The story is really interesting. And Airi is so cute! She can't help it, she just love Aram too much!!

4Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Mon May 12, 2008 9:39 am

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

I liked it but it was a little bit out of the bloom i don;t know to much fantasy i guess!!!
Of course i liked the main character when he was a grown up

5Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Mon May 12, 2008 1:36 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I liked it, but the fact that the boy was a child kind of freaked me out for a bit. Although, the time in that world is different from ours, so maybe only his body was that of a child... GAH! I've just confused myself...

6Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Mon May 12, 2008 7:40 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

happyvampyre wrote:I liked it, but the fact that the boy was a child kind of freaked me out for a bit. Although, the time in that world is different from ours, so maybe only his body was that of a child... GAH! I've just confused myself...

You like him. Just admit...lol. He is pretty hot when he's an adult. Cartoon character being hot :?: It's a shame real life guys don't look like that. lol!!!!

7Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Mon May 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

I avoided Meru Peri at first because he was a little boy...but what can I say, he's really HOT when he grows older. Now it's on my favorite list ^_^

8Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Tue May 13, 2008 5:18 am

aoiko

I think it was a good manga to read. Sometimes it was funny, but sometimes it was touching. I say that this manga and vampire knight are my favorites from this creator.

9Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Wed May 14, 2008 3:58 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

I liked it!! But it's a bit restrited in age. too much kissing, y'know?
Btw, did you guys know that some other countries that liscensed Meru Puri blurred some of the kiss scenes? Sometimes they even erased the whole thing, i think.

10Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Sun May 18, 2008 12:13 pm

clora102

Plum
Plum

This is an interesting series^^ although I agree that it's very taboo to love a kid. He makes up for it when he grows. Anyway, it was a fun and lighthearted fantasy. Great artist :D

11Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:49 am

avenia

avenia
Plum
Plum

LOVE this series it's one of my favorite,the art is great and i love the story the prince and the princess and the twisted humor it's really cool, Love

12Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:49 am

alana

Plum
Plum

i loved this manga !!!!
really the art is amazing, the story as well!!! this makes this manga really great!!!
i hope that i can find new mangas of this author

13Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:02 am

kagomilee

Plum
Plum

why not? falling in love with a kid is also great... At least he can transform at night

14Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:20 pm

emysheko

Plum
Plum

one of my first read manga and i like the art and the story although she is loving a kid but his personality is alot mature than his older brother...

15Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 pm

oki-nichan

Plum
Plum

The art is absolutely beautiful even if the age gap's a bit big ( I guess I'm not used to it/ easily shock). But I got over it and really enjoy it in the end (well, the transforming into adult part does help).

16Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:21 pm

kothithelegu

Plum
Plum

This is an adorable manga! It's one of the series that helped me get into manga in the first place. I think the art is gorgeous!

17Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Ryuen

Ryuen
Plum
Plum

I was wondering if I will read it sometime, but it seem to be a good manga. Maybe I will try it someday soon !

18Meru Puri Empty RE:Meru Puri Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:57 am

shadowhearts

Plum
Plum

I really like this manga, most likely because Aram is so cute when he is a kid and super hot when he is an adult

19Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 am

eternalrequiem

Plum
Plum

ıts reallt adorable and cute

20Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:06 am

petramanh

petramanh
Plum
Plum

I don't prefer this relationship, their ages are too different. Anyway, Hino-sensei's art is really good.
I like Rise most! -^^-

21Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:24 am

silentloner

Plum
Plum

It's one of the few mangas that I go back to read every year or so. I love the artwork though yes, if I stop to think about their ages I would be a little put off. Lucky, the art's amazing enough to draw me in completely.

22Meru Puri Empty aram Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:14 pm

lacordao2713

Plum
Plum

ahh aram is so cute

23Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:39 pm

EYEMAZE

EYEMAZE
Plum
Plum

こんにちは ! ~
REALLY ........ it's annoying that some people can really draw ! I love Matsuri Hino-san's work ! Vampire Knight, i adore it ! *q* but anyways MeriPuri is really cute ! The idea is a bit annoying cuz she has to wait him grow older but luckily she was patient :3 i dont know but i cried when i read it o: im getting all emotional X_D Aram is HOTT *o*

24Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:56 am

garudeee

Plum
Plum

It's a cute story. Highly recommended for most girl. And it can leads you to the other manga: Vampire knight, a must-read manga.

25Meru Puri Empty Re: Meru Puri Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:21 am

miki_chan

Plum
Plum

Merupuri is definitely one of my favourites! The fact that the story doesn't take over 20 volumes helps! *chuckle*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum