Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Musicians/Bands?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Musicians/Bands? Empty Favorite Musicians/Bands? Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:33 am

bran626

bran626
Plum
Plum

Oh, hey! My first topic outside of the introductory sub-forum!

I'm sure you guys all have that one artist or group or DJ that you probably haven't gotten tired of after 20+ plays. Possibly consecutively. If so who are they?

One band I can't stop listening to are the Killers. You probably know them as the band that sung Mr. Brightside (JEALOUSSYYYY TURNING SAINTS INTO THE SEAAA SWIMMING THROUGH SICK LULLABIES! CHOCKING ON YOUR ALIBISSSS BUT IT'S JUST THE PRICE I PAYYYYY DESTINY IS CALLING ME! OPEN UP MY EAGER EYESSSSS; 'CAUSE I'M MR. BRIGHTSIDE) and Somebody Told Me...and Human. All my friends don't like Human, but I think it's alright! Kaiser Chiefs/Panic At The Disco/We Are Scientists...all great indie bands.

Oh my goodness, Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy has a great dance EP called Truant Wave! No, it doesn't sound like Fall Out Boy. No, it isn't cliche and all about girls and stereotypical emo topics both are completely nonexistent in Fall Out Boy anyway. Janelle Monae's EP is stunning. Definitely prefer that over her album.

I can go on and on about music, I'm sorry. Haha, any recommendations or thoughts?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum