Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kurosagi

+2
shinjou
Rosalia
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kurosagi Empty Kurosagi Mon May 12, 2008 2:19 am

Rosalia

Rosalia
Plum
Plum

Kurosagi (クロサギ, kurosagi?, lit. The Black Swindler) is a Japanese drama that was aired on TBS. The series started April 14th, 2006 and ended on June 23rd, 2006 with 11 episodes. The series is about a boy named Kurosaki who swindles only other professional swindlers known as shirosagi (シロサギ, shirosagi?).

Cast

* Yamashita Tomohisa as Kurosaki (Kurosagi)
* Horikita Maki as Yoshikawa Tsurara
* Ichikawa Yui as Mishima Yukari
* Kato Koji as Shiraishi Yoichi
* Yamazaki Tsutomu as Katsuragi Toshio
* Kishibe Shiro as Mikimoto
* Tayama Ryosei as Momoyama Tetsuji
* Reina as Osawa Yuuko
* Okunuki Kaoru as Hayasa
* Sugimoto Tetta as Kurosaki's Father
* Aikawa Sho as Kashima Masaru

This is a good drama IF you are a big fan of YamaPi and Horikita Maki..They both did a good job as an actor and I love their chemistry in the drama and previously they starred together in Nobuta Wo Produce..However, the storyline could have been better I think..

Now, they're making a movie out of the drama. I can't wait for the movie to come out, I think its around Summer this year..I think its gonna be good! I love YamaPi and Maki-chan! Tell me what you think of this drama!!

Last edited by Rosalia on Tue May 19, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Kurosagi Empty Re: Kurosagi Mon May 12, 2008 4:03 am

shinjou

Pineapple
Pineapple

waaahhh.. there's actually the dorama of it?? do you know where i can download it? i know the manga since i follow the manga.. (and currently it's still on progress.. :D)

there's a movie too??? waaahhhh!!!! sugoooii!!!!

3Kurosagi Empty Re: Kurosagi Thu May 15, 2008 3:31 am

Rosalia

Rosalia
Plum
Plum

I have uploaded it in my forum the problem is you would have to register and post 30 posts but I could send you the links if you don't want to enter my forum.

click on my website link -> forum or pm me
you choose

Last edited by Rosalia on Tue May 19, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Kurosagi Empty Re: Kurosagi Thu May 15, 2008 11:00 pm

Gogo

Gogo
Plum
Plum

Inukaya wrote:This is a good drama IF you are a big fan of YamaPi and Horikita Maki..They both did a good job as an actor and I love their chemistry in the drama and previously they starred together in Nobuta Wo Produce..However, the storyline could have been better I think..

I agree. I loved the scenes between the two actors but the plot was too formulaic and ridiculous too often.

5Kurosagi Empty Re: Kurosagi Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:48 am

Kurohime

Plum
Plum

Kurosagi is a nice drama :P I like almost everything about it, aside from ending(yep, endings are my greatest problem T_T)
I can't fully agree with Inukaya and Gogo about storyline...it was pretty decent, counting that's based on manga... and also that it's Shounen...and shounen asks for sight and action mostly, so looking from this point, it's also decent ^_^
As for Love line... I'm not into JActors, so i wasn't really impressed by Yamapi, but Horikata Maki did a great job. ^_^ Her acting was extremly geniune ^_^
come to think of it... taken Kurosaki's background & character, Yamapi wasn't that bad either... and they really made touching scenes together... but still... as in Kurosagi as in Nobuta wo Produce...Yamapi is too stiff! grr

6Kurosagi Empty Re: Kurosagi Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:03 am

naila

Plum
Plum

I think I'm gonna try this one... I've been searching for a good Japanese drama to watch but I can't find... the truth is I don't like japanese acting... I'm sorry, I don't want to offend anybody but every time I try to watch japanese drama I get irritated... the young actors are cute and everything but they sound so fake... it's sad! Sad I mean, cute face is not enough!!!
I still didn't give up on searching a good J-drama though...

Thank you for your recommendation! Smile

7Kurosagi Empty Re: Kurosagi Wed May 06, 2009 11:03 pm

nemo

nemo
Plum
Plum

Love this drama!! And Yamapi is so hot... Not that I like the drama because of Yamapi. >__> Should've been a tiny bit more romance though, I reckon. But all in all, a great drama. I love the manga too...so everyone, go read it! If you've got the time & interest. =D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum