Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are you from?

+47
yuki00214
kawaiiusagichan
Solyndia
vietgurlz
Labellelle
Karol_Campos
tchayna
bluemoon_2701
iAoi
Natachouette
aapmens
Emberlene
loravic
Hanarashi
Lovey-Dovey
Serafimangel
tamara525
pitchan
riribl
Becksterr
angry.arg
Feedert
baueke39
imustbeinsane
aznmelon
nutmegan
Moon-Kay
dreamcatcherHR
orchidpearl
smellyfish
zhengcano
Ayumi
Bunnie-Kun
twilight9503
Gogo
blabberwocky
JJ
icy_cold
etineski
joysan
WingedAng3l
Vilya
happyvampyre
meropi
Mizuki040
kujika
Rosalia
51 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Where are you from?

Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 11 ]
Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 47% [ 26 ]
Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% [ 14 ]
Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Where are you from? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 55

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:13 pm

aznmelon

Plum
Plum

I live in BC, Canada, north America .........I like where I am. lol

27Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:06 pm

imustbeinsane

imustbeinsane
Plum
Plum

Although I've spent about half my life in North America, I've also spent a lot of time in South Korea and Germany. That's what I get for being born an Army brat I guess.

28Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 pm

baueke39

baueke39
Plum
Plum

happyvampyre wrote:I'm from the U.S.A. (New York State), and don't want to be...
Me too, just remember happyvampire - the snow makes you stronger, or soething like that

http://baueke39.deviantart.com/

29Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Feedert

Plum
Plum

I am an Asian, but I´m currently living in Germany... Happy

30Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:06 am

angry.arg

Plum
Plum

im from california. but iwant to live in asia.
even though it always sunny ithink it sometimes gets too cold

31Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:17 am

Becksterr

Plum
Plum

I'm an Asian born in DC Maryland, but currently living in Minnnesota.

32Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:58 am

riribl

Plum
Plum

I'm from Asia, Indonesia :)

33Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:06 am

pitchan

Plum
Plum

Well...ethnically I'm Indian, but i chose the option 'move around a lot' because my dad works in Indian embassies around the world and we go along with him :P

34Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:54 pm

tamara525

Plum
Plum

Look at that. I'm the only from South America. I'm from Brazil but I wish I'd be from somewhere else. I'd LOVE to have english as my native language

Last edited by tamara525 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

35Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:49 am

Serafimangel

Plum
Plum

Scottish living in Scotland, it's cold and wet, but I love it so. (hey, who wouldn't love the place that invented the deep fried mars bar... ok, I can't lie about that, it's really disgusting).

36Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Lovey-Dovey

Plum
Plum

I am Vietnamese,born and in the Czech Republic. And currently living in the CR Sad

37Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:27 am

Hanarashi

Plum
Plum

I'm from Spain ^_^

38Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:24 am

loravic

Plum
Plum

I'm from the Philippines and its' really, really, really hot and humid.

39Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Emberlene

Emberlene
Plum
Plum

I'm from North America, specifically the US. To be more specific, I live in Massachusetts, which is located in the Northeast part of the US.

40Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Thu May 06, 2010 3:13 pm

aapmens

Plum
Plum

the netherlands as you can read on the wiki page it "The Netherlands in a single image: flat, dense traffic, a big polder
('Grote Polder'), a canal, old and new windmills, and flowers

41Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Natachouette

Plum
Plum

I live in France, specifically in Alsace which is located in the france's east and my city is Strasbourg ^_________^

42Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 pm

iAoi

iAoi
Plum
Plum

Emberlene wrote:I'm from North America, specifically the US. To be more specific, I live in Massachusetts, which is located in the Northeast part of the US.

Whoa, I also live in Massachusetts! :D And you made that post on my birthday, to boot!

43Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:35 pm

bluemoon_2701

Plum
Plum

I'm from Vietnam.
I like Christmas and parties
I'm not good at cooking and house work although I tried hard
I'm love to read manga and manhwa
I don't like cockroach

44Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:21 pm

tchayna

Plum
Plum

I live in a small country called Belgium, more precisely, Brussels. It's between Dutchland and France!!!

45Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Karol_Campos

Plum
Plum

I'm brazilian :)

46Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Labellelle

Labellelle
Plum
Plum

I'm from Canada in NA. I might be stuck here my whole life, since I really can't think of anywhere else to go, even after I graduate from grad school and has my own life to live away from parents.

47Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 pm

vietgurlz

Plum
Plum

I am from Louisiana, USA
It's so borinnnnng down here i want to move Where are you from? - Page 2 986947

48Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:26 am

Solyndia

Plum
Plum

I'm from California, and no, I don't live near the beach. =P

49Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 am

kawaiiusagichan

Plum
Plum

I'm from Asia. It's a nice place to be, when times are good.

50Where are you from? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are you from? Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:17 pm

yuki00214

yuki00214
Plum
Plum

I'm from Mexico but I live in the USA.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum