Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you wear on a date or an important event?

+14
aznmelon
avenia
Kurohime
etineski
nutmegan
sharpie
zhengcano
clora102
twilight9503
Bunnie-Kun
icy_cold
happyvampyre
meropi
kujika
18 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kujika

kujika
Plum
Plum

This post is for everyone, but I think that girls care about cloths more than guys. (personal opinion XD)

If you had a date tomorrow, what would you do? Run around like crazy and cry "What should I wear, what should I wear!?". Or do you immediately know your best choice?

Are you more the "I must look beautiful" type and decide to go shopping for new clothes or do you down your most favourite clothes and say: "I'm comfortable in those, why should I buy new ones?"

I can't answer that because it will be my first date XD

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

Ok tricky question i won't run to buy something new but i will think of it for a long time
the best choice is something simple with good accesoires i think if you overdress and you go to see a movie it wil be a little rediculus if you put something completely plain maybe he will be dissapointed !!! somewhere in the middle is the answer

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I probably would think about it for a while... One thing for sure, black is my best color! Then again, it's about the only color I have...

What I would wear depends where I would be going. Movies or something similar: either my camo skirt (or my Tripp pants) with my black and white jacket.
Nice dinner: My off shoulders black shirt or my grey off shoulders sweater with my black slacks.

I have planned out these outfits in advance, because I am a nervous person in regards to fashion and outfits... I always spend an hour a day sweating over what I'm going to wear... :oops:

icy_cold

Plum
Plum

I wear a suit! And white shoes...but mostly, it depends where I'm going to. I only wear suits when going to formal stuff. on dates, i wear regular clothing.

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Well let me see...usually I leave it to the last minute to decide what I'm wearing...if it was something formal usually Black Pants with my dress shirt and blazer, and black shoes...

For a date...I dunno o.o regular clothing =O

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

............never ask me about fashion. I care less about clothes(looks) than boys. Basically, i always wear what I think is comfortable. as long as i don't look ridiculous, im fine with it.
If I had a date tomorrow.......hm....never had one......I'd just wear my favorite t-shirt, jacket, and jeans/ shorts/ baggies. (did that when I went to play with a group of boys......would that help?)

clora102

Plum
Plum

I like wearing a dress or something professional if I'm attending like a wedding, on a date, or an interview because first impressions are very important. I usually like to dress comfortably in jeans and a shirt, but for work, I like to be professional so khakis and a formal top. If I'm on a date, I like to wear a dress because it makes you feel feminine and sexy....

zhengcano

Plum
Plum

That's a really broad question. If it's a date, then it's got to be something stylish but not too formal, or not formal at all (that of course changes depending on your situation. If it's formal, I'll put on some combination of formal wear, which I have a lot of due to my extensive high school Jazz career. If it's formal but pretty chill I'll wear my Playboy (yes, its a brand too) jacket that my uncle bought me in China, lol, its pimpin.

sharpie

Plum
Plum

dress or a skirt. But if I don't feel like either, I have some dressy pants too :P

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I wouldn't be the running around type, but I would definitely fret about it. Since I want to be a fashion designer when I grow up, it would make me look bad!

So for a formal dinner I would wear my black skirt that's totally goth in a knee-length way with gray plaid high-tops and this tee shirt with a silver chandelier on it.

For an informal event, like movies, I would wear my black-and-white long shirt. It has a square neck and a little tie in the back. I would wear black jeans or shorts underneath. Again with the gray high-tops!

etineski

Plum
Plum

oh I think it depends HOW IMPORTANT THE PERSON am dating ish..heheh
can wear any as long its not sO trashy..

Kurohime

Plum
Plum

If it was a date, I wouldn't care in what would I go, 'cause if my dating partner doesn't like how I look every day, then that means he's not the one for me. Why should I dress myself up everyday just to impress someone or to be liked... I don't understand this. If I dress up, then I do it for my own pleasure, 'cause I like to see my reflection in shops&cafes windows :P
ahem~ now being serious... if it was important oficial event, I'd wear a strict suit (black or dark blue one) and a blouse(with a color that goe along with my mood or answers to standards of person I meet(if I met this person before, of course)
If it was important unoficial event, then I'd chose something that won't attract to much attention, but what looks nice and fits me well, so I'd be comfortable ^_^ Usually its black cardigan or jacket, some nice shirt and jeans. Or if its warm enough I'd wear a skirt or dress ^_^

avenia

avenia
Plum
Plum

well for me i go with comfortable and my kind of style clothes to date nothing that i don't like or is in or out of the fashion as longs as i like it i go with it, as for impotent events i put on my best clothes whether i'm comfortable or not Stressed

aznmelon

Plum
Plum

hmmm well if i had to go on a date i guess i would go in my everday clothes if it's just to the movies or something because the guy should like you and wouldn't mind your sense of fashion. Thought i would still panic for a while before actually deciding that.

bibi

bibi
Plum
Plum

Regular clothes are enough in my case. I just add some accessories. Anyway, my sense of fashion sucks so i prefer looking normal rather than looking ridiculous.

moname

Plum
Plum

I definitely need to have a strategy first befor getting about clothes. If it's the first date, obviously you want to look beautiful, but you need to consider about the other party and the type of date you are going to have. It would be ridiculous to go camping in a miniskirt.

Mint Cookie

Mint Cookie
Plum
Plum

well.... I'll probably wear a dress or skirt, (I usually wear pants,or jeans)with acceseries and a theme(eg;the ultimate cuteness)

erasable

Plum
Plum

for important events, I prefer business casual. Suits or button downs. At some point in your career you'll probably develop a taste for certain labels.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum