Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forums and other

+6
WingedAng3l
twilight9503
Gogo
happyvampyre
icy_cold
Rosalia
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forums and other Empty Forums and other Tue May 13, 2008 1:20 am

Rosalia

Rosalia
Plum
Plum

Removed!

Last edited by Rosalia on Tue May 19, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Forums and other Empty Re: Forums and other Wed May 14, 2008 10:05 pm

icy_cold

Plum
Plum

WOW how do you keep track of all that? Do you write it all down on paper and check the name when you go to one of the forums or something? lol. That's so many...

3Forums and other Empty Re: Forums and other Thu May 15, 2008 3:52 am

Rosalia

Rosalia
Plum
Plum

There are only a few that I'm really activ in, so it's easy to remember.

Last edited by Rosalia on Tue May 19, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Forums and other Empty Re: Forums and other Thu May 15, 2008 6:05 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I don't really remeber what ones I'm a part of, other than Esthetique and The Evil Empire... I admire your dedication to the internet.

5Forums and other Empty Re: Forums and other Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Gogo

Gogo
Plum
Plum

happyvampyre wrote:I don't really remeber what ones I'm a part of, other than Esthetique and The Evil Empire... I admire your dedication to the internet.

Lol, that's exactly the same as me. I generally try to just keep to Gogo though. So I try my username and if it shows up in the database then I have to figure out what password I used that time. :scratch:

6Forums and other Empty Re: Forums and other Sat May 17, 2008 3:07 am

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

WoW. That's an impressive list. I'm getting dizzy just reading the pink letters right now @-@
I generally only have twilight9503 in the english site and different ID for e-mail sites such as hotmail, naver, yahoo, etc.^^

7Forums and other Empty Re: Forums and other Sat May 17, 2008 8:29 am

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

............ i use wingedang3l only....... so whenever im not sure if i registered at the site or not i just type in my user and my only pass..............
it works most of the times on any kind of site...................
(it means i signed up at a lot of different places)

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

8Forums and other Empty Re: Forums and other Sun May 18, 2008 2:30 pm

clora102

Plum
Plum

Whew....that is one major long list. I only know about Esthique and SV Loyalty and now Sherbet Lemon.

9Forums and other Empty Re: Forums and other Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Ayumi

Plum
Plum

uh .. well i have a lot too. my list is kinda longer i think XD oh well...i'm too lazy to post all of them. ^^

10Forums and other Empty Re: Forums and other Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:03 pm

.Dollz

.Dollz
Pineapple
Pineapple

I'm in a lot of forums and other websites. The list is too long and I'm a little bit tired so I'm just going to say which ones I'm most active. Which is Divine Sanctuary - XxFallen_AngelxX, Nagare-Boshi - Cute_Gurl, World of Creation - .Dollz. I'm not really sure about this forum since I just joined ^^;;

11Forums and other Empty Re: Forums and other Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:59 pm

Moon-Kay

Moon-Kay
Pineapple
Pineapple

hmm Nipon Eden.. there is a blog called Nipon Eden.. I a staff there haha.. I'm called Aoi-Chan in the blog hehe well I'm not staff in other forums.. but I have many accounts in forums lol... it's only beccause for getting release and chatting about dramas^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum