Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If You're Asian and You're Proud, Clap Your Hands

+14
kimiko
Candi
fishfisheateat
yuanna
Habanera
Dream_Lights
twilight9503
nutmegan
lovemikanxnatsume
KiKi_burgers
Ayumi
happyvampyre
WingedAng3l
Bunnie-Kun
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Habanera

Habanera
Pineapple
Pineapple

I'm Korean :) haha

Candi

Candi
Plum
Plum

I wanna join :D

Name: Candice
Ethnicity: Chinese. My grandma was part Japanese xD

@happyvampyre: German? o: OMG, DO U KNOW TOKIO HOTEL?

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Not really, but one of my friends is obsessed with making me love them...

Habanera

Habanera
Pineapple
Pineapple

oh. I am Korean,,, O.O

kimiko

kimiko
Plum
Plum

shamelessly joining

name: Kimiko
Ethnicity: japanese 100%!

*clapping hands*

nkaujlig

nkaujlig
Plum
Plum

I want to join too!! hehe *CLAP!*

Name: Gaoly
Ethnicity: Hmong

Everyone probably doesn't know what is right? haha Though I was born in the USA, my parents are from Laos! Yepp... ^__^

*CLAPPING!!*

http://www.myspace.com/sakura_kyouju

mori-tenshi

mori-tenshi
Plum
Plum

Count me in. Name- Kelly, or mori-tenshi Race-Chinese ( wish i could be japanese) Age-14 If You're Asian and You're Proud, Clap Your Hands - Page 2 812579 If You're Asian and You're Proud, Clap Your Hands - Page 2 486792 If You're Asian and You're Proud, Clap Your Hands - Page 2 306943 If You're Asian and You're Proud, Clap Your Hands - Page 2 812579

isunxshine

isunxshine

ill join :)

Name:Lena >_> (Lena no.2)

gaunpro

Pineapple
Pineapple

New To Our Store? - Register Here
Supplier of the World's Best...

Muscle Building Supplements

My name is Collin Kirkpatrick, considered in the fitness industry as an expert designer of the most powerful muscle building supplements available today. These muscle building products are sold to SERIOUS athletes and bodybuilders who demand the best muscle mass producing products available. They are powerful and designed for SERIOUS athletes only!
If you demand the absolute best muscle building supplements on the market that work just as well (and often better) than real anabolic steroids, coupled with speedy service... then we're the supplement company you want to buy from! Our supplements build muscle faster than anything else on the market. No bull, no hype... just top quality, powerful supplements that work by giving steroid-like results... 100% safe, legal and super-effective. Don't just sit there... you've got a golden opportunity right at your fingertips. Purchase your supply of powerful muscle building supplements right now. Have your supply in a few short days. Experience the power of these muscle-exploding nutraceuticals in YOUR body working for you night and day building you a bigger, stronger and more muscular physique. Make your move to a better you...
The Time To Act Is Now !!!

Trade Show Exhibits
miami luxury car rental

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum