Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do u know when you like a person?

+8
Candi
nutmegan
aznmelon
fishfisheateat
dreamcatcherHR
happyvampyre
orchidpearl
etineski
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do u know when you like a person? Empty How do u know when you like a person? Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:22 am

etineski

Plum
Plum

hehehe general general...well, I do know if i like a person if I always wanna hang out with him and I feel very comfortable when i am with him.. of course ur feelings count on these things..right? betta be true to urself..

orchidpearl

Plum
Plum

I know I like a person if he stand out in his conduct toward others, his way of separating from a crowd, sensing like he could protect me, he bears good fruit, he honors my dad by asking him first about seeking for a deeper relationship, if he is a man too.

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I don't really know how I can tell. Sometimes I think I hypnotize myself into liking someone...

But I know if I truly like someone if I really start to miss him, or look for him if I'm near somewhere he normally is without realizing it. I also find myself looking at myself in the mirror more. Not judging my appearance, but just looking and thinking. It's just a strange habbit.

dreamcatcherHR

dreamcatcherHR
Plum
Plum

I usually know if I like someone if I start avoiding them. Yeah I tend to avoid the person I like for some reason. Maybe that's extreme shyness? I dunno but thats what I do and I also tend to be a little mean to them. HA! Like a little boy. How funny.

5How do u know when you like a person? Empty Re: How do u know when you like a person? Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:59 am

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

yes its true i can definitely hyptnotize myself into someone... thats very interesting how you put it
but as for crushes i've been liking one guy for six years and hes still around...
and i cant stop looking at him

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

aznmelon

Plum
Plum

hmm when i like someone i guess i try to talk to them as much as possible and end up looking their way now and then. I really want to know about him more and more.

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

id say i look at their way A LOT... but thats just me!! *takes a bow*

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I know when I like a person when I actually realize he's part of my day-to-day life. Like, "Paperclip" (the dude mentioned in the "Love Is In The Air..." section) I started to like him when I just went "Oh, it's you" to him. It's odd for someone to become my friend (because I'm an antisocial demon--literally described as a "Social Prison" by one of my friends) and it's even rarer when a dude worms his way in. To sum it up, I think I know when I like a guy when I start to actaully talk to him out of my own free will.

Candi

Candi
Plum
Plum

I know when I like a person is when I can single them out of everyone else in basically anywhere. Yeah haha, I seriously can. I get all nervous and fumbly around him but he always makes me happy with w/e he says =]]

10How do u know when you like a person? Empty Re: How do u know when you like a person? Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:01 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

oh yes that happens a lot; its FUN!

11How do u know when you like a person? Empty Re: How do u know when you like a person? Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:39 am

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Its when i act differently around that person
and that i always try to satisfy him. . but i usually
dont let that person know. but they are all crushes to em
like after a month or two i dont like em anymores

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

12How do u know when you like a person? Empty Re: How do u know when you like a person? Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:52 pm

erasable

Plum
Plum

you know you like them, when:
You know you shouldn't like them.
You know they probably didn't even put you on their 'to be considered' list.
You still like them anyway.

13How do u know when you like a person? Empty Re: How do u know when you like a person? Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:28 pm

blub

Plum
Plum

I have no idea...I think it just happens one minute you don't really think about the person and then you're just thinking about them at random moments through out the day. Well that's how I think I know I like that person but then again I also have random thoughts of my family and friends, lol.

14How do u know when you like a person? Empty Re: How do u know when you like a person? Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:55 pm

amytsu

amytsu
Strawberry
Strawberry

Sorry I have nothing really to say about this. But..i really really like this topic. Thanks for mentioning it! Each reply is so cute and adorable. ; A;

http://amytsu.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum