Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chi's Sweet Home

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chi's Sweet Home Empty Chi's Sweet Home Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:31 pm

tachan

Plum
Plum

Chi's Sweet Home A9234-90

Genres: comedy, slice of life
Plot Summary: Chi is a kitten who accidentally gets separated from his mother, and is unable to find his way home again. A small boy and his family find Chi and give him a home, although all Chi wants is to return to his mother.
----

Have you seen this series? The episodes are only about two minutes long but they are so GREAT! The kitty is hilariously cute and I love how all the people have rosy cheeks. If you haven't already checked this out, you should make it a point to do so.

2Chi's Sweet Home Empty Re: Chi's Sweet Home Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

I love Chi's Sweet Home!
I have a kitten at home which is just like Chi. Every time I watch or read this series I keep thinking 'that's just what my cat would do' or 'that's probably what my cats thinking'. Any cat lover would adore this series. The manga is just as cute as the anime.

Last edited by Vilya on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I no longer have a Chi Avatar so pointing to the Avatar no longer makes sense...)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum