Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you do?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you do? Empty What do you do? Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:46 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I dunno just wanted to say...I'm bored o.o there's like nothing whatsoever to do..so what do you people do during the day =O?

2What do you do? Empty Re: What do you do? Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:14 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Um... I don't do much of anything. I sit around and daydream, read manga, go on the internet, play games like NeverWinter Nights 2, listening to music, writing, reading normal books, and doing jigsaw puzzles (they are strangely addictive). Ocassionaly I'll venture outside to go to the bookstore, or the mall, or a friend's house.

I'm going to learn how to sew clothes this summer so that I can design and make my own because the only clothes I really like are WAY too expensive for me...

3What do you do? Empty Re: What do you do? Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

lol i am going to learn how to sew my own clothes too! but im doing it cause i cant find the clothes i need for cosplaying......

as for what i do when im bored .......-.- i play computer read manga watch anime read novels...........

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

4What do you do? Empty Re: What do you do? Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:47 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

You cos-play @_@ blah >.> <.< as what xD? as bossy people =3? well actually that's more like Jay...hmm,,.Tomboyish? wait...that's Jay too...hmm...really what do you cos-play as lol?

5What do you do? Empty Re: What do you do? Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:56 am

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

simple answer:
a guy

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

6What do you do? Empty Re: What do you do? Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:13 am

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

o rly =O hmm...that'd be funny to see...hehe =P oh so bored...what to do what to do =T

7What do you do? Empty Re: What do you do? Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:20 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Over the summer I just sit around and listen to music, mostly. I write and chat on the internet, and sometimes I'll even draw a design or two.

happyvampyre's mom is teaching me and her to sew. So they'll be something. I'm sewing because a) I love to, and b) the clothes I want to wear have to be my own. An aspiring fashion designer can't be caught wearing the competitions clothes, after all.

8What do you do? Empty Re: What do you do? Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:11 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I can sow...but I'm just too lazy too @_@

9What do you do? Empty Re: What do you do? Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:22 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

during the day i'm still sleeping i love to sleep alot....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum