Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naruto Shippuuden

+19
andromeda123
happyvampyre
Dream_Lights
blabberwocky
basher
Vilya
mikariangel
kujika
StarlightDreams
honeyflash
sounchy
lovemikanxnatsume
kiwi99z
cracken
Slicre
nanapie
ghost305
SarStarDrusk03
joysan
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Naruto Shippuuden Empty Naruto Shippuuden Fri May 09, 2008 2:52 pm

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

Yes i know... Naruto Shippuden is tooooo much longer....about anime...but idon´t know what happen that i like it...i think is the best anime shounen that i seen alllll my life.....what do you think?....

2Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Fri May 09, 2008 4:28 pm

SarStarDrusk03

Plum
Plum

I love naruto, specially the manga. I feel like the manga is much better and its going so good but the anime is going somewhere else so i just stop watching after 34 since it always show naruto training.

3Naruto Shippuuden Empty joysan Fri May 09, 2008 4:45 pm

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

Yes you right...the manga is much better....but, when you like to watch fight...is much better wachted on t.v...sorry for my english :tongue:

4Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Fri May 09, 2008 6:43 pm

ghost305

Plum
Plum

I think the anime's quality has deceased since it first went to the fillers. The thing is, the animation has gotten slower, meaning it takes a long time just to complete an action which is what can tick you off at times. I stopped watchin it.

5Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Fri May 09, 2008 6:51 pm

nanapie

Plum
Plum

i am not a fan of naruto maybe its due to in my country they dubbed into our language. and i cannot get the feel watching it and it may make me resent from watching it.

6Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Fri May 09, 2008 7:55 pm

ghost305

Plum
Plum

man, u should hear the english dub. I hate 4kids. It practically kills the animes. Not to mention the voice actors dont match their chracters neither.

7Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Sat May 10, 2008 12:10 am

Slicre

Plum
Plum

honestly i'm just wondering when naruto will end. i do see why the makers are so tempted to continue though, considering naruto's popularity and all XD

8Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Sat May 10, 2008 12:12 am

nanapie

Plum
Plum

ghost305:man, u should hear the english dub. I hate 4kids. It practically kills the animes. Not to mention the voice actors dont match their chracters neither.

i think mine is so much worse.but of course there's so many kids fan of naruto therefore they decide to dub it..

9Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Sat May 10, 2008 12:28 am

Slicre

Plum
Plum

lol i have to admit you're so right about the whole dubbing thing... is it more to do with our expectations just being too high, or simply that english dubs generally suck as a whole in comparison to japanese?

10Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Sat May 10, 2008 2:12 am

cracken

Plum
Plum

crap way to shitty kidi bullshit!

11Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Sat May 10, 2008 3:26 am

kiwi99z

Plum
Plum

I don't quite like it but I can understand why people would want to watch it still. Naruto wasn't my type of anime but I think this new one might have some potential.

12Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Sat May 10, 2008 5:37 am

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

i've only seen a few episodes and so will it be.

13Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Sat May 10, 2008 9:51 am

sounchy

Plum
Plum

I've only seen few episodes, but i prefer the story before shippuden, I don't really like this one. And the voices are odd…

14Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Sun May 11, 2008 11:55 am

honeyflash

Plum
Plum

I don't really a naruto fan, but i think that this anime is okay. The anime is too long, and i prefer the season one of naruto before the shippuden^^!

15Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Sun May 11, 2008 7:02 pm

StarlightDreams

StarlightDreams
Plum
Plum

I love the anime. Especially Shippuden because it's after the time skip and they're all older. Naruto is all tall, and Sakura looks the same. Sasuke...needs to change those clothes because they are ugggg-llllyyy. The akatsuki are finally really introduced and even though there are some characters that have died, I really like this anime. It's my favorite shounen anime.

16Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Mon May 12, 2008 4:11 pm

kujika

kujika
Plum
Plum

I stopped watching the anime when the filler episodes ended ^-^* I like the manga to a certain chapter, but recently it's only about fights and less plot I think. Many people say Shippuuden is good, but I've never watched more than the first episode XD Well, maybe I'll give it a try. What I like about Naruto in general: It has humour, action and an interesting plot.

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

17Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Mon May 12, 2008 8:22 pm

mikariangel

mikariangel
Pineapple
Pineapple

it was pretty good... but.. i stopped watching it after a while.... got tired of waiting for more to come...

18Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Mon May 12, 2008 8:55 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

Too many fillers spoiled the anime for me and at first the Shippuuden seemed a little to long and pointless for me but recent developments has made it a lot more interesting.

19Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Tue May 13, 2008 3:49 pm

basher

Shippuuden has much more of a maturity to it then the first series of Naruto. I liked how it went three years.

Sakura isn't useless anymore. Naruto has grown but still childish. Sasuke...sasuke...is different.

20Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Thu May 15, 2008 1:33 am

blabberwocky

Plum
Plum

in my opinion the best episodes are zaabusa episodes and the chuunin exam, after that i just think the naruto anime stopped for me it got boring

21Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Tue May 20, 2008 11:02 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I like just Naruto better before ep 200
Naruto Shippudden is getting boring for me after so lond
i'm not really a big fan of long long on-going anime.
Although i do wish it would end soon.

:lol:

22Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Sat May 24, 2008 7:32 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I tried watching and reading Naruto, but it kind of got old... It dragged after about the time of the trials... (can't think of the name, but it's when Naruto and team would have gone up a level...) I just couldn't watch/read it after that. I got bored... :oops:

23Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:24 am

andromeda123

Plum
Plum

honestly i'm just wondering when naruto will end. i do see why the
makers are so tempted to continue though, considering naruto's
popularity and all XD

24Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Ryuen

Ryuen
Plum
Plum

lol, the manga must be near the end ... 10 or so volume >.< ... But for the anime, they have 2 or 3 years to finish it. It sure that the story is good for now, better than others arc. Can't wait to see the next episode and the reaction of naruto !!!

25Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:44 pm

shizuki424

Plum
Plum

Naruto Shippuuden is amazing. Im sad when someone told me that the anime is going to be cancelled soon cause its too long. I wish they took out all those filler episodes and continue this awesome anime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next