Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tests...

+27
fishfisheateat
Dream_Lights
Loving_Day
nutmegan
orchidpearl
etineski
unplugged
zhengcano
icy_cold
joysan
Vilya
oxmemexo
hikari1619
Gogo
sounchy
moonlit_rose
WingedAng3l
twilight9503
kiwi99z
cracken
nanapie
Slicre
lovemikanxnatsume
scribblezo8
ghost305
saneta
happyvampyre
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Tests... Empty Tests... Fri May 09, 2008 6:06 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Here's a topic for people to just discuss/ whine about upcoming exams, or offer hints for success if you have been fortunate enough to pass the exams...

I have a ton of tests coming up now... AP World exam is in six days, and I haven't studied for a single second.

2Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Fri May 09, 2008 6:18 pm

saneta

saneta
Plum
Plum

talk about tests and homework. I'm doing alright in the IB and my exams are in september. WORSE my mocks are a month or so away and I've done nNO studying whatsoever. I dread the mocks,its so bad that my chem teacher said te mocks would be one of the most horrible experiences we'll have. HATE THE IB!!! :evil:

3Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Fri May 09, 2008 6:56 pm

ghost305

Plum
Plum

haha, I only got one exam left and it is a research paper for College Writing 2. After that my summer vacation starts.

4Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Fri May 09, 2008 9:22 pm

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

School is almost out. . 6 more weeks !! D:
Well my major test doesn't end until next week. .
ugh. . .its a major pain to study >_<

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

5Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Fri May 09, 2008 10:10 pm

saneta

saneta
Plum
Plum

u guys are so lucky I live in the southern hemisphere so my summer vacations are a loong way off. (waaaa!) I wish it was summer again.

6Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Fri May 09, 2008 10:20 pm

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Wait so your in the beginning of school still O.O
Wow. . i feel lucky now. ..

7Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Fri May 09, 2008 11:57 pm

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

i still have like 3 months . You guys are really lucky ><

8Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sat May 10, 2008 12:00 am

Slicre

Plum
Plum

i honestly welcome tests rather than homework, i guess it's just because it matches more with my methods of studying, where i feel hw really just takes up my time

9Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sat May 10, 2008 12:47 am

nanapie

Plum
Plum

tests? im not the type to study. i rather watch tV than sleeping or reading. but when it comes to test, its like a game of luck. hihi.

10Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sat May 10, 2008 2:11 am

cracken

Plum
Plum

I'm already done:)

11Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sat May 10, 2008 2:41 am

kiwi99z

Plum
Plum

Finals for me is next week. I am in art school so we don't have tests but projects instead. In a way, I think just taking a test is easier than projects.

12Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sat May 10, 2008 8:43 am

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

haha thats nice. .
My teachers still make me do some major projects , homework and the tests too
>_<

13Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sat May 10, 2008 5:02 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Ehehehe! SUCKERS!!!! (sorry, spazzed for a sec)
I'm the luckiest one here, I guess!
I have vacation in 3 weeks! yayay

14Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sat May 10, 2008 5:04 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

jay............. we go to the same school and we are not lucky
we have bigger tests than them --- the Final June Exam~~~~~~~~!
we have to take the exam for almost every course

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

15Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sun May 11, 2008 5:37 am

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

next week i have 6 tests ( what fun -__-)

16Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sun May 11, 2008 8:44 am

moonlit_rose

moonlit_rose
Pineapple
Pineapple

i have an AP Bio test coming up tomorrow..... ><
so i have a Barron's review book which is reali helpful. if anyone is taking an AP exam this week or next year, i suggest buying a review book and reading it over. it covers a lot of good material and has practice tests to help you out too.

17Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sun May 11, 2008 9:27 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

My teachers don't like the Barron's review books, because you can actually pick out a ton of mistakes or misconceptions in it, especially in History. MY teacher recommends the Princeton reveiw for AP world.

18Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sun May 11, 2008 9:31 am

moonlit_rose

moonlit_rose
Pineapple
Pineapple

hmm. that's interesting. maybe Barron's is only good for sciences because almost everyone in my school who takes ap bio or ap chem carries a Barron's book around. but i've also heard of Princeton review, so i hope that it helps you out!

19Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sun May 11, 2008 12:58 pm

sounchy

Plum
Plum

Aaah, school -_- what a pain in the *** with the teachers i have, there's still one month of school, and my grades dropped a lot , especially in the scientific classes…

20Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sun May 11, 2008 3:37 pm

Gogo

Gogo
Plum
Plum

Slicre wrote:i honestly welcome tests rather than homework, i guess it's just because it matches more with my methods of studying, where i feel hw really just takes up my time

I way prefer tests over homework as well. Similar reasons but also because I love comparing how much I know and understand with other people. (Not to see that I'm better but because I want to know that I do know everything... still an ego reason I know...)

Anyway studying. The best thing to do is just to start early and be consistent. Preferably you should revise everything as you learn it but no one actually does that. If you don't start early but start sort of a medium amount of time before exams then just make really good notes and study your notes as you make them. If you really doing last minute study then find past exam papers and work through sample questions and use them to focus on the essential stuff you need to learn.

Also figure out the most effective way of studying for yourself. I'm a visual learner and when I remember my notes by remembering the format I wrote them out in and remember diagrams very easily. If your an audio person then read things aloud.

21Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sun May 11, 2008 6:20 pm

hikari1619

hikari1619
Plum
Plum

i cant wait to school ends. though i am an a student, i hate the finals. everyone is so worried on how they would do on the finals. i just cant believe my school makes us take a test on everything we did since the beginning of the school year!! its so hard to remember. i'm just lucky i can rememeber some things. i want to have vacation so i can go to vietnam and sleep for 2 days straight on the plan!! lol if i can that is, but i do want to sleep over vacation and dont have to worry about waking up at 7 every morning to go to school

22Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Sun May 11, 2008 8:54 pm

oxmemexo

oxmemexo

hikari1619, your lucky that you wake up at seven, i have to wake up at 5:50 am, most of the time 5:30 am, i how i miss elementary school days. waking up at 8 -starts sobbing-

http://vanilla.weebly.com

23Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Mon May 12, 2008 8:57 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

Since I'm graduating in two weeks my classes have ended, in fact I just had my last high school test today. As for exams, well, my school offers exemptions and I made sure to recieve them.

24Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Wed May 14, 2008 10:35 am

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

I have been taken test ....because i have been study english....you know...if you find mistakes in my grmma is because ...im not good at all....jijijiji

25Tests... Empty Re: Tests... Wed May 14, 2008 1:21 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

AP World exam is tommorrow.... Gah... I DON"T WANNA GO!!! Still haven't studied.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum