Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why am I always joining these things...?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why am I always joining these things...? Empty Why am I always joining these things...? Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:19 pm

JBKeyser

Well, as obsession to talk would have it. Also obsession to keep myself as busy as hell I am here to be a graphic designer and editor. Why? BECAUSE, like most people have the slightest irritation to patience. To tell you the truth, it's actually a good fall over lie, I'm terribly impatient.

So... yeah, I'm normally not scary. It's just bleh! I really am a nice person, when I don't get cut-off from manga/manwha plots, but I'm okay! Love

Seriously, I'm here to help. Ummm, this would be my first Manhwa, manga website I join. So I wish to help! ^^ Because Helping is fun! Excited Smile Happy Icon Happy ^^ I really, like these icons.

JBKeyser

Can I feel any more odd? I just donated... Ugh, I am sooo desperate. Ha! Excited I'm also super happy! Must, find best graphic design, eto... I haven't done one in forever!

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Well nice to meet you JB hope you have a great time here ^^

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

Yay! a newbie! don't worry everyone here is so nice and hyper so you'll get used to it soon enough especially with nutmegan here. she's like the energizer bunny on crack.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum